Special Christmas Chapter!

Hellu everyone I'm back. Sorry for not updating, wattpad's  being a bish to me lately -3-

Anyways, Enjoy~

"What should I wear..." you mumbled to yourself quietly as you looked through your closet. You were trying to decide what to wear for your date with Isogai, is what you want to say. Lately, he hasn't made any contact with you. He's never called you, talked to you in school, texted you, or even made eye contact. 

You frowned as you faced your plain ceiling. "I wonder what's wrong..." you tried ignoring it and attempted to fall asleep. But whenever you did, your eyes would just snap back open. That's when your phone started ringing. You answered it immediately, with an excited yet worried voice.

"Hello, Isogai?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Isogai-kun." the other end of the call replied chuckling. You sighed and rolled back on to your bed.

"Oh it's just you."

"That's rude! Is that what you say to your best friend who's going to invite you to a Christmas party, which is in Karma's house, with the class?" Kayano complained. You grew interested in the invitation.

"Is Isogai coming?"

"Yes." you thought for a moment and thought it was your chance to talk to him.

"...Then, I'll come."

Time skip to Christmas Eve~

Kayano, Kanzaki, and Rio stopped by your house to give you a makeover. You protested at first, not wanting to look girly, but gave up as they insisted. The trio went inside your room and gave you a mischievous grin.  You gulped nervously as they slowly walked up towards you, with a pack of makeup in their hands.

"Please don't over do it." you cried.

"Don't worry we won't."

(This part might suck because I have absolutely no clue about makeup xD) 

They each took out different kinds of brush, applying all kinds of makeup on you at the same time. You thought it was going to look really bad since they were all applying it at the same time, but you just let it be. 

Kayano put the concealer (is that how you spell it?), Rio put the eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss, and Kanzaki applied the eye shadow.  They were all moving in incredible speed, of course not as fast as koro-sensei, which worried you a bit. After a few minutes of waiting, the trio finished satisfied with their work.

"Done!" you slowly opened an eye, scared of what you would see. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and opened your other eye.

"Not bad." you smirked and gave them a thumbs up, thankful for their help.

"Anytime!" They threw on your dress (the pic above), adding some finishing touches. You frowned, thinking that something was missing. You grabbed a pair of reindeer antlers and added a red circle on your nose. The dress was pretty simple, since you didn't want to go overboard. You put on your black heels, and left with the three.

"You need to show your Christmas spirit."

Time skip again brought to you by Rudolph~ 

You arrived at the party exhausted. "HOW DO YOU WEAR DE HEELS?!" you panted. You looked at the other 3. They were wearing like 5 inched heels while you had 1. They looked at you weird and continued walking, leaving you behind. 

"WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE!"

You went to the food first as usual, grabbing all of your favorite foods. When your plate became full, you walked to get another plate. You bumped into someone, all your food spilling on the person in front of you, and yourself.

"Hey watch where you're-" you looked up and saw Isogai, who looked as shocked as you. His hand twitched, hesitating to grab your hand. Instead, he left you there on the ground to wash up.

All of your classmates looked at you worried, some chasing Isogai so he could apologize. Kanzaki, Rio, and Kayano ran up to you and grabbed your hand. They swiftly pulled you up as you tried wiping your clothes with a wet napkin. The stains wouldn't come off, which made you panic a bit, making you frustrated. You suddenly stopped wiping your clothes, making the other 3 worried.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Rio spoke up.

"Perfectly fine. I'm gonna ask Karma for a change of clothes."  You went up the stairs, tears forming in your eyes. Karma stepped in front of you with a worried expression. You wiped your eyes and mustered up a smile.

"Ah, Karma-kun. Just in time. Do you have change of clothes I could borrow?" Karma nodded.

"Charlyn!" Karma called out. Charlyn came out of her room with an irritated look on her face.

"What do you want, I'm trying to finish an episode here!"

"Can you let (y/n) borrow a set of your clothes?"

"Sure but I don't have anything fancy. Just basketball shorts and a t-shirt is what I always have in my closet. Is that fine?" Charlyn took out a bag of chips waiting for your answer.

"Actually..."

________________________________________________________________________

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING TO LONG!