Chapter 25

I totally forgot about this book LOL. Okay, well here's a mini chapter xD

When you arrived in the class, people were giving you guys smug looks. You tilted your head confused wondering what their problem was. You look up at Isogai who just sighed and pinched his nose in a stressed matter. 

"So, what'd you guys do last night~" Rio chimed.

"Mhm. What did they do indeed." Karma joined in. 

"Well we-" before you could say anything, Isogai quickly covered your mouth with his hand.

"Nothing really." Isogai flashed a smile. 

They looked at him suspiciously making him sweat even harder. "Hm...You're no fun." they said with a disappointed look. Meanwhile the rest of the other students just chuckled, especially Masomae, who gave Isogai the Lenny Face and wiggled his eyebrows. Isogai looked at his best friend with disgust. 

While Isogai was looking at his best friend, he didn't realize you were telling the rest of your classmates about last night. The oxygen from his body slowly came out, including his soul, and he eventually passed out on the floor. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later Isogai found himself waking up on your lap. "Isogai-kun, are you okay?" you asked tilting you head off to the side. 

"Yeah." He said slowly getting up. He saw the smirking grins on everybody's face. He felt the urge to pass out again but Karma certainly wasn't going to let him unless he got some more information. Along with his partner in crime, Koro-sensei. 

"So what time?" Karma asked first.

"Place?" Koro-sensei asked next.

"What part of the body did you start with first?" -Karma

"Color of undergarments?" Koro-sensei asked with heavy breathing.

"Isn't that sexual harassment koro-sensei?!" Isogai blushed with all of the questions being thrown at him.

And yeah basically that's what happened the whole entire day while you just trolled Isogai :3