Chapter 24

Next Morning~

The sun rays brightly hit your eyes. You woke up to see Isogai next to you. You smiled lovingly and quickly got out of bed to start dressing up for school. After dressing and washing your face, you know all the that grooming stuff, you woke up Isogai.

"Isogai. Isogai." You called trying to shake him up. He groaned in response tossing and turning around.

"Isogai, it's time to go to school. Wake up." He didn't budge and you sighed. "If you're not up by the time I'm done cooking breakfast I'll smack you."

You went to the kitchen and started making pancakes. You made the batter and poured it onto the pan. You added chocolate chips to add more taste. After finishing, you added whip cream, added a strawberry on the top, and drizzled down some chocolate syrup.

You went back inside your room to see Isogai still sleeping.

"Yuuma! Wake. Up." You lifted up your sleeves and smacked your hand on his head. He quickly reacted and groaned in pain.

"What was that for?!" He yelled.

"I told you if you don't wake up before I finsish cooking I'd smack you right? I know you heard me." He rubbed his head in pain and got up from the bed yawning.

"Hai. Hai."

Time skip Isogai's POV~

As I walked to school with (y/n) I received a large amount of spams from my phone. Its been constantly beeping the whole time.

"Yuuma I think you should just reply back." (Y/n) said annoyed.

"Y-yeah." I took a look at my phone and sweatdropped at the amount of texts.

"200 notifications...."

All of them came from our classmates. They all had some-what similar texts.

Nagisa: So how was last night?

Karma: So, you slept over at (y/n)'s house huh~ But I'm guessing the two of you barely got any sleep because you've been busy all night doing it.

Kayano: YOU SERIOUSLY SLEPT AT (Y/N)'S HOUSE?! IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER I'LL KILL YOU!

Maehara: if you get a bunch of texts from other people I'm sorry I just had to tell them.

And so on.

"Maehara why ;-; ." I thought.

"So what did it say?" (Y/n) wondered.

"Which one?" I replied. She looked at me confused and I sighed disappointed in my best friends actions.

"Maehara you baka...."