Chapter 2

It has been exactly 14 days since our first meeting and first date. Turns out both of us were so busy with our group schedule that we couldn't film for our episode last week.

Our first episode on We Got Married is going to air today, in exactly five minutes. So here I am, sitting on the living room floor with the other members of my group, clutching a pillow.

The members were really excited to watch my very first episode on this show, because I didn't tell them exactly how my date went or even what Jimin was like.

Speaking of the devil, even though we exchanged our phone numbers before we went to our separate ways on our first meeting, he haven't sent me a text or a call. That's why I was kind of surprised when I found that Jimin has sent me a text just when the show is starting. I unlock my phone and read his text.

'Are you watching our first episode now? -Jimin.'

'Yes, are you?' I replied.

'I am watching with the others right now.'

'Me too.'

"Hey, it's starting!" Miyoung said as she settles herself on the couch, making the other members follow her.

The show starts with like how it is normally, the MCs talking to each other. I was glad but slightly nervous when they didn't show my first meeting with Jimin first. They didn't give any clue to the MCs and the audience on the studio about a new couple until the episode of the other two couples on the show is finished. All four of the MCs seems excited when the screen suddenly changes into an entertainment building.

"Are we having a new couple?" asks one of the MC, Park Misun.

"Isn't this Jupiter Entertainment?" points Choa.

"Ah, that's right! Jupiter Entertainment is NAVY's company, isn't it?" Heo Gyeonghwan said.

Then the screen shows all five of us, practicing our choreography on our practice room. The staff gave us the red envelope we received last week, and how busy the members are after they know that the envelope is from We Got Married. I could see myself gulping down the water before calmly taking my seat beside the other members.

"All of them looks nervous, aren't they?" Eric laughs.

"We were acting like that last week? Ah, this is really embarrassing!" Seungyeon comments, burying her face to a pillow.

The others whines in agreement, embarrassed at their own behavior last week before whining again about how nice it would be if they just acted like how I had acted, calmly. But after whining about how they had acted, they grumble about how I should loosen up and act like the four of them so they don't look stupid. I shake my head, chuckling at what they said. All four of them are older than me but they don't act like they are.

Anyway, when the code protector is rubbed off and my name is shown to the screen, Eric Nam and Heo Gyeonghwan immediately comments on how much they like our group, NAVY. But Park Misun told them to shut up, making me laugh at their expression when they were told off.

Then it came the interview, I bowed and introduced myself.

"Ah, Hyejin is really pretty!" Eric comments.

"You're like 16 years older than her!" Choa laughs.

"You're just jealous!" Heo Gyeonghwan jokes.

The screen changes back to my interview again. Jieun unnie comments that I looked really pretty on the interview, but I just told her to stop lying and focus back to the television. The staff started to ask some question, which is shown on the captions they have added to the broadcast.