Chapter 5

Shit.

Immediately, I look at my members pleadingly. But before I even give them my puppy eyes, they avoid my gaze, ignoring me completely. They knew if they see my pleading face, they'll give in right away.

"Go, go!" They said, pushing me to stand in the middle of the wide living room.

All of them claps excitedly, looking forward to see my dance. Jimin gives me an encouraging smile and he shakes his fists in the air. But I could see uneasiness in his eyes.

"Aish, jinjja," I mutter, covering my face with my hands for a second.

"Dance! Dance! I want to see you dance!" Hoseok said excitedly.

"Ah, unnie. Don't do this to me," I whine.

"Stop whining," Ahreum cuts me.

"I don't have anything prepared!"

"You do!" Seungyeon chirped.

"Yeah, you do!"

"No, I don't!" I argued.

"You've been practicing that choreography for a while," Miyoung said.

"Ah, with that song 'Partition'," Ahreum said.

"Have you guys been watching me? No one's supposed to know about that one!"

They weren't supposed to know about that 'sexy dance' that I've been working on with the choreographer. Our choreographer unnie told me that I should perform a sexy dance stage for my solo stage on our concert.

Seungyeon grabs my phone from the table and unlocks my phone. She taps and scrolls a few times before she put the phone back on the table, upside down this time. A second later, the beginning of the song starts.

"You can do it solo!" Miyoung said.

I dance right when the cue starts. But I didn't dare to make any eye-contact with the others, especially the boys. But mostly Jimin.  

Once I finished dancing, I dared myself to look at the others. They clap their hands merrily, one of the boys even hoots. I cover my face in embarrassment and squat down for a few moment before standing back up again.

"Wow, that was cool!" Hoseok gives me a thumbs-up.

"Look, I told you that you can do it!" Seungyeon said.

"Can you teach me how to do this one?" Taehyung came up to me and he tries to bump his butt lightly to the floor.

A laugh slips out from my mouth instantly at the sight of him failing miserably at copying my dance. I sneak a peek in Jimin's direction to find him already staring at me. Still embarrassed from my dancing earlier, I look away immediately. Ahreum stands up and takes her glass to the kitchen before returning a moment later. 

"Okay, I think we should go home now," she said as she picks up her purse on the floor.

Jieun and Miyoung who were sitting, stands up and collects their belongings. Seungyeon pouts at Ahreum for a few seconds, not wanting to go home yet. But Ahreum hooks her arm around Seungyeon's neck and put her into a head lock. She whispers something to Seungyeon's ear before letting her go. Seungyeon goes quiet, and then a grin breaks on her face.

"I think it's time for us to go home too," Namjoon stands up.

"Yeah, let's go home. I'm sleepy," Yoongi said, stretching his arms as he stands up too.

"Ah, wae!" Taehyung whines.

"Let's stay a bit longer!" Hoseok said.

"No, I'm sleepy. Let's just go home," Yoongi said, his eyes already droopy.