Chapter 6

I don't know what he's going to show me, but it better be worth it. Because we walk from our neighborhood all the way to Dongdaemun for it.

I even suggested to ride a taxi, but Jimin refuses because he said it wastes money. He got a point though, because taxi rides ARE expensive.

When we left our neighborhood, the sun was almost setting. But now the sky has already gone dark.

"Okay, we're almost there," he said.

"What is it that you're going to show me anyway?" I ask, swinging our intertwined hands lightly. Jimin doesn't answer my question and just keep walking.

I huff, "You're seriously not going to tell me?"

After another few minutes of walking, he breaks the silence.

"We're almost there." Jimin said.

"Really?"

"I'm gonna cover your eyes."

"What? Why?!" I groan.

"Because it's a surprise," he grins.

He lets go of my hand and stands behind me. The next moment, I feel his hands covering my eyes.

"Okay, this is a little bit scary," I said, stretching out my hands for caution.

"Don't worry, I got you." Jimin said right in my ear, making my face go warm.

We walk slowly to his 'surprise'. After a few minutes of walking, he finally tells me to stop.

"Are we there yet?" I ask impatiently.

He chuckles, "Yes, Hyejin. We're here."

"You ready?" he asks.

I nod in reply, eager to see his surprise.

"Okay, 3."

"2."

He pauses.

"1."

Jimin pulls his hands away from my eyes. I open my eyes and my jaw drops at the sight. I stare at the view quietly, completely mesmerized.

"Do you like it?" he asks, scratching the nape of his neck.

I pry my eyes away from the beautiful LED rose garden and look at him, still speechless at his surprise.

"Like it? I love it," I said.

Jimin beams at my reply, happy that I like- love his surprise for me. I didn't expect him to bring me here to the infamous DDP LED Rose Garden.

I've seen the picture of the garden on the internet, but haven't got the time to visit.

"Well, I'm glad you like it."

The LED roses illuminates the entire clearing. I could see couples every where, taking pictures together.

"Jinjja yeppeuda," I whisper.

"Hey, let's take a picture together by the flowers," I said, grabbing Jimin's hands and walk nearer to the LED roses.

I take out my phone from my bag even though Jimin already has his phone on his hand. I unlock my phone and open the camera.

"Let's ask someone to take the picture," Jimin said.

With a nod from me, Jimin asks one of the visitors to take our picture. Jimin hands him his phone and jogs back to me.

He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close, making us pressed against each other's side. I hold in my surprise and just grin at the camera.