Chapter 8

I admit that weddings do makes the bride nervous. Even though this isn't a real wedding, but it does make me nervous.

"You alright?"

I turn to look at Jimin. I give hin a shrug with an nervous smile, "I guess so."

Since this is only a 'virtual' marriage, the wedding is going to be simple, since it will be aired anyway. And we'll walk down the aisle together.

Jimin looks absolutely handsome in his tux. Not to mention his newly dyed black hair makes him hot.

"Anyway, in case I haven't told you before, you look very beautiful,"

I blush instantly and look away from him. I could hear him laugh beside me.

About 10 minutes later, a staff comes in and tells us that all of our guests have arrived. Jimin stands up first and offers me his hand. I take his hand and he helps me stand. He intertwines our fingers and I smile unconsciously.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

I shrug, with an uneasy smile etched to my face, "I guess?"

"Let's go then," he grins.

But before we head out to the small venue, he hands me my flower bouquet. I accept it with a smile.

"All of this is kind of cheesy, isn't it?" I laugh as we walk out from the waiting room.

He laughs too, "I guess it is."

"I mean, look at us! This is so cheesy!" I laugh again.

He shakes his head but his smile never left his face. When we arrive at the venue, I peek a little bit to see our guests. There's just Jimin's members, my members, the girls from Phraise -who are gonna sing us a song, the show hosts, and I think the head producer of the show.

Not long after, we walk down the aisle. Both of us mostly lookig at the ground because we're too shy to look at anyone's eyes.

I lean into his ears, "This is so embarrassing, oppa."

"I'm embarrassed too!" he whispers.

And then the wedding started. One of the hosts comes up to the mike and say a few words about watching us from the very first time we meet until right now. Taehyung representing Jimin's group, speaks a few words too. But being him, he gets side tracked a little bit, which makes us laugh.

Finally, it's time for us to say our vows. Both of us keep our vows short, but I think it doesn't matter because this is just a show. After we change our vows, the girls from Phraise stands up and head to the small stage.

"Thank you, Hyejinie, for inviting us to your wedding and giving us the pleasure to sing on your wedding. We all hope that you two will get along well and please do enjoy the song that we prepared for you two," Ryu unnie, their leader, said.

Someone starts to play the piano and Phraise starts singing. Their voices blends together perfectly. Even though the song was short, they did a really good job.

All of the guests claps instantly when they finish. They bow together and head back to their seats. Our wedding comes to an end with their performance and the guests starts leaving one by one.

*fast forward to after the guests have left the venue bc I suck writing this kind of thing lol*

After our wedding, I left Jimin for a while to change into a more comfortable dress. When I come back to the venue, no one is there.

And then I notice the arrows on the floor. A smile crept its way to my face. I follow the arrows silently and came to a stop at the small garden behind the venue.