Its a Party!

Zion:

I nodded my head to the beat as Here by Alessia Cara played while I waited for the light to change. The words spoke volumes to my mindset right now because I wasn't feeling this party tonight. My Best friend Dayjah Malone was turning the big 2 5 and wanted to keep things grown and sexy this year so she threw a dinner party. ♪"And I Cant wait until we break up out of here"♪ I sing along with the radio as I pulled into her driveway. We have been friends since middle school and ever since the first day of six grade we have been two peas and all the pots since. We did everything together like we were twins with different parents so she is the only one that knows everything about me. She was the popular girl in college, all the guys wanted her but all she had her eyes on was Jay Malone a sexy brown skin tall and strong brotha with a smile that would steal your soul. They have been married going on two years next month. This night wouldn't be so bad if her husband didn't have the most annoying best friend the world has ever seen. I sighed as I look at the front door open. ♫How did it ever come to this? I shouldn't have never come to this. So holla at me, I'll be in the car when you done.♫ I turn off my car and put my keys in my clutch as I open the door to my 2015 metallic purple Camaro Z28 I bought my self for starting my own Interior Design company that you know I got to add is doing good this year.   

"Time Out!" I yelled as I saw her running to my car. I'm not even that late, looking down at my watch. 

" See here I'm just fashionably late you know big girls need extra time to get they sexy on." She ran and jumped on me giving me a tight hug. 

"I missed you too Boo," I said as we hugged. "Girl I thought you were gone corn flake me because of Jay's little-knuckleheaded friend", she said as we released each other to go in the house.

 "Nah I couldn't miss my bestie's big 2 5 over a jackass I hope you see how much I love yo ass." She pulled me up the steps as I started walking slowly to the front door," Bring Yo ass On here Zion ain't no one gone bite you I don't even know why yall don't like each other because that was not the case four years ago." 

I pulled my arm from her grip and walked pass her mean mugging her for the sin she just let slip from her mouth. "I'm Grown out here Day, I don't have time to play with little boys do I look like a daycare?" I said as I walked into the living room of her two-story four bedrooms three bathrooms spacious home decorated by none other than Miss Amazing Her self ....Me! I could feel a pair of eyes on me instantly as I went over to hug Jay who had became like a brother to me since he married my best friend.

 "Zion You looking good tonight baby girl don't try to hurt these cats that's here tonight." Jay said as I softly punched him in the arm," Please bro you know I don't have time for cats or dogs for that matter so what I miss?" He shook his head and Laughed as Day came up and wrapped her arms around Jay's waist. "No, You ain't missed nothing yet heffa dinner is about to start now so go wash yo hands and grab that bottle of wine that's on the kitchen counter." I kissed my teeth at her as I headed for the bathroom almost there I felt an arm around my waist pulling me to the person it belonged to. "You looking real sexy tonight ma" Masson whispered in my ear as I grabbed his hand and pushed his arm off of me. " Eww what the fuck Masson, why the hell you touching me you know I can't stand yo ass!" I was so hot that my left hand before I knew it put a nice red hand print on his silky smooth face. I Can't lie he was looking sexy and smelling like heaven but it didn't matter to me I knew his game and that is not the place I see my self-being ever again. He rubbed his face smiling, "Damn baby so this is what I get for telling the truth?" His eyes looked me up and down as I started walking into the bathroom I could feel him watching my every move. It's something about him that brought out the competitive kid in me, I spun around and stick my tongue out and sang "never gonna get it never gonna get no not this time!" and slammed the door in his face.

Masson:

I couldn't deny she had her reasons for slapping me and for slamming the door too but I wasn't really caring the dress that she was wearing tonight that was hugging all her assets flawlessly and the perfume that was jumping out at me and the way her tongue slid out between her soft looking plump violet lips was doing something to both my heads. Yes I know, I know I'm sexy and I use that excuse every chance I can because I can, I mean who wouldn't if you look as good as me I'm mothafuck'n Masson Young Big Man On Campus. Ladies Man I used to be yeah I can't say I haven't had my fair share of women in my bed but none never and will never stay as a part of my life. Zion Miller was the only one I came close to keeping but my weaker Judgment made the smarter choice for me. Ever since then she's been avoiding me like a plague, you should have seen how she was dodging me at Dayjah and Jay's wedding I couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't until 7 months ago that something started feeling strange like I was missing something like my heart was so empty that even my jump off's had stopped doing its job. I don't know if it's seeing how happy my best friend is now or that I'm just growing up and gold digging hoes just ain't like they used to be but I know its best for me to be alone than to bring someone into my crazy world. I say it here and I say it now I'm In Love with the BBW's Drake wasn't lying on that verse he did in only because I'm Faded off of them I can't get enough of them, you can call it a fetish or just plain crazy but like R Kelly said "I don't see nothing wroooooong♪". Don't get me wrong I've had all shapes and sizes but them BBW's stole my heart.

I walked from the door still smiling thinking about that tongue she flashed at me, grabbing the bottle Day told her to get and walked to the dining room where everyone else was at. A little shawty grabbed my arms as I was about to find my seat and pulled me to the hall. She cornered me to the wall and whispered in my ear," I think you real sexy daddy and I want to know if I could leave with you tonight and have an after party at your house." I didn't want to be mean but things like this have gotten so old to me that I didn't even feel like answering the chick. I saw Zion coming back looking confused and I slid away from the old girl and grabbed Zion's hand shook my head no to the now dumbfounded shawty. Zion quickly snatched her hand loose and popped me with a quick one, I laughed and rubbed my arm, " baby why you love me so good" I playfully teased her because she was still looking confused. " what happened to the wine bottle that was on the counter Jackass?" she slowly asked me as I leaned in to smell her once again. "Oh, I already bought it in for you ma you know ya man got you covered" I winked at her as I put on one of my sexiest smiles. She rolled her eyes and pushed me out the way, "Move Jackass the dinner is about to begin." I let her pass making kissy faces at her as she went and sat next to Dayjah and I ran over and took the seat next to her and she almost slapped me again but this time I was ready for it." What The FUCK Masson you know you see hella other chairs why you got to sit next to me I want to enjoy this dinner in peace DAMN!" I knew she was gone have a problem but I wasn't trying to hear it. " I'll be on my best behavior ma I promise." I gave her the puppy dog eyes and she moved over as much as she could away from me and started talking to Dayjah like I wasn't even next to her and I was cool with that as long as I was sitting next to her I was cool with that and I don't know why but I was cool with that too.

____________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AS YOU CAN SEE IM NEW WITH EVERYTHING BUT WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK IF ITS BAD PLEASE BE HELPFUL, NOT RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL IF ITS GOOD THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO TO KEEP IT UP PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!