Shockers

DayJah-

"Ouch" I hit my big toe on the bed stump as I walked past it for the 200th time already. I had been pacing the floor for the past ten minutes waiting on Zay to show up. My stomach was doing flips and my heart was racing and if I wasn't careful I was going to be in full blown panic attack mode. This last month has been weird and amazing at the same time, and now scary to add to a failing situation. My heart went out to Masson when I found out what went down the night he was shot because he had always shown me respect and care whenever we talked.

I dropped by to see him a few times and Zay was always right up under him like glue but I was glad he had someone like her watching over him. I looked at my phone again and saw that I had got a text saying she was 48 seconds away, Laughing I tried to relax my self so I flopped on my couch placing my hands on my knees to try to keep them from shaking. Staring down at the bag with four pregnancy test inside that I haven't touched since I bought them.

Keith has been acting strange for the past few days and I was waiting for him to come to me to tell me what was up but he has been throwing his self back into his gym to the point that I feel left out. I know the set back he had when he got hurt stressed him some but trying to do too much too soon is just as bad. Every time I say something about it he brushes it off like I wasn't even talking. He hasn't even touched me in two weeks and that's saying a lot because before he couldn't go a day without a few doses of me. Too many emotions ran through my head as my front door swung open and I looked at the beautiful face of my best friend all sweaty and flustered.

" What Happened Are you Hurt!" She yelled out creating an echo to the outside. I jumped up and ran over hugging her like a crazy person. " What Is it Day? Did something happen with Keith?" She kept throwing questions out as I finally let go of her. "No," I said sounding hurt and mad at the same time.

" What did he do boo?" she closed the door and walked me back to the couch to sit.

" I don't know where to start with him, It feels like something is happening but I don't know what it is because he is acting so secretive," I said trying to keep my shaking at bay.

" Is he cheating! Oh hell nah not my best friend." She said pulling out her phone. " Wait no no I don't want you to mess with that right now," I said grabbing her phone as quickly as I could.

She looked at me sideways and looked at me curiously for a second before saying anything " Okay miss thang so what you call me over here for? I thought you were dying or some shit the way you sounded on the phone."

I went silent for a minute trying to be calm about this situation but who was I kidding nothing about being pregnant again was calming to me.

" Ok to be honest." I grabbed the bag full of the pregnancy test and put them in her lap. She looked at me crazy but didn't say anything and looked in the bag pulling out one of the boxes.

" Oh my Goodness Day You think you pregnant! That's good news why are you so nervous? I can't believe this! " She yelled out and I had to cover her mouth to get her attention again.

" I don't know but I need your support so I was wondering if you would take a test with me just so I can take some of the nervousness off of me?" She put the box down and gave me a comforting hug " Of course I will Boo I'll always be here for you."

I sighed knowing that I wasn't doing this alone anymore because I knew the mistake that I made a while ago was not a good look on my part and I wasn't sure how much she had forgiven me yet but knowing that I still had her made me stronger. "why you buy so many though?" she laughed as she took two boxes out the bag. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Might need a redo you never know."