Party's Over

Zion:

The Longer I sat next to him the more his cologne drifted up my nose like a drug the more I sipped on my wine. I had killed a whole bottle by my self without knowing before everyone had them plates. Day leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Hey are you ok girl I haven't seen you drink like this since...." she leaned back and looked at Masson then came back to my ear," Oh never mind." 

  I shook my head at her as I took another swig before putting my fork in her famous Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce dish. I looked across the table I saw Angie staring at me with the evilest ass look I think she killed me at least four times already in her head. I saw her trying to talk to Masson earlier but I didn't care because I already knew was he was about and to be honest they may make a cute couple. I really don't care too much for her, she was well known for the award of having no walls ever since I known her but since Dayjah was cool with her I put up with her when I had to. " do I have something on my face or something Damn why the hell you staring so hard?" 

  She shifted in her seat and shook her head and continued eating and staring at me and then at Masson. Before I knew it felt like the room was walking away when I knew I was sitting down, I felt a hand on my thigh I looked down at Masson's strong but smooth large hand laying there. I looked up at him to tell him how many hell's he could go to but it looked like he was saying something to me but it was muffled. He shook my leg and I just stared at his lips because I knew he was saying something to me but for the life of me, he sounds like the teacher from the old Charlie Brown shows. The last thing I remember was pushing him out of his chair, I watched him fall to the ground as I grabbed my glass of wine to take one more sip or so I think.

Masson:

  Clearly, she was wasted I had set here and watched her drink a full bottle of Italy's Chianti imported wine and she was trying to work on another glass. I put my hand on her leg because I had been calling her name for the past two minutes and all she kept doing was sipping and try to pick up the food from her plate. "Zion ma you need to slow down baby," I said three times and still she was looking confused. "ZION! You done drinking ma what are you trying to do to your self?" I said for the last time but she grabbed her wine glass and slid down her chair and started cussing me out." I hate you, Masson, I hate you soooo much, I wish You would just fall In a big ass hole full of big ass snakes and they all bite yo fine ass at the same time but they don't kill you they just keep biting yo.... Fine ass every 30seconds for three days and then I hope it rains big ass spiders and they web yo big ass up and a big ass cocoon and eat you for a month before you finally take big ass fine ass to hell where you belong... ooh and wait before you go to hell Ima cut yo dick off and put it in a jar so the next dude knows better than to be a fuck boy like you." 

   I when to grab her up but she tried to throw her glass at me, I grabbed it and put it on the table and picked her up off the floor "Zion calm down baby I know I hurt you but calm down with all that." She wrapped her arm around my neck and put her forehead on my cheek as I took her to the bathroom because I knew what was next after all them sips she done had tonight. No sooner than we get there she ran and bend over the toilet letting out everything she had all day. I rubbed my forehead as she finished and passed out on the floor " I know you love me ma you didn't have to get drunk to tell me."

 Dayjah came running in as I was wiping her mouth with a warm towel, " aye Day she ain't gone be able to drive home I don't even know why she got this drunk." 

She lightly smacked her palm to her face," Massy you know why she was drinking so much don't play brand new but I know I'll talk care of her she can stay in my guest room." I blocked her from coming closer "I haven't heard that nickname in four years" 

I laughed at her and held Zion close, "since you saying this my fault you should let me take care of her then." Her face looked fearful," Nah bruh you crazy you want her to kill me too huh?" 

I chuckled at her words " Nah I'll just stay here tonight and take care of her I'll be out before she wakes I promise is that ok?" She rocked back and forth for a minute and then agreed and slowly backed out still doubting her choice before fully turning and going to enjoy the rest of the night.

   I picked Zion up and carried her to the guest room and pulled back the covers and laid her down. I figured that since Day and Zion were best friends that Zion would have some spear clothes over here so I started checking the dresser. "Boom" I found a long t-shirt on the first try at the top drawer. I came back over to Zion, still lying peacefully without a care in the world. I took off her shoes and admire her feet they were well taking care of and cute and small I was obsessed with all of her and I didn't know how deep it went until tonight, snapping my self out of it I finished taking off her sexy ass fit she was rocking tonight it was like it was tailor-made for her. I folded her clothes up and set it on the nightstand and put the big t-shirt on and covered her up and to my amazement, she was sleeping like a baby. Her Beauty was a force to be reckoned with, I have never seen a bad expression she has made because even when she was mad at me her glowing aura filled my mind with things I shouldn't be thinking. 

  I checked her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever and she didn't but as I was about to sit on the chair to watch her sleep she grabbed my arm and held it like a teddy bear and snuggled into bed mumbling "cheating jackasses everywhere." I really hurt this woman more than I even know my own hurt for her. I wish I can take it back but I know I can't so, for now, I'm going to look after her whether she likes it or not. I held her hand while she slept and I didn't feel so empty anymore, it was like I came alive again and I was ok with that. I held her hand like it was my lifeline and I felt full inside and it was her I was staring at and "I" was ok with that because it was her I kept repeating in my head," I was ok with it"?

______________________________________________________________________________

Angie in the MM 

Please Vote, Like, Share and Love it !!! The show is about to begin now i hope Y'all have them seat beats On!! Updates soon! And Thanks again for reading!