xxx_A Gr8 M8_xxx

The meeting had been set in motion. Now was the day that I would finally see this "no-scoper's" genuine colors.

I sat at the park bench, expecting nothing more than a faker. I was there for roughly ten minutes. It was then, that she showed up.

She had an appearance similar to my own. The type that would involve fedoras and glasses.

"Hello, Scrubs," she said, "It's me, xxx_pronoscoper_xxx."

"I'm your opponent, mate."

"Why don't we begin, shall we?"

"Of course."

The test had begun. I stood firmly with my pistol gripped. I fired as a spun. I checked my results confidently.

"60%; Not bad," she said with an unimpressed tone.

She took her stand, for it was her turn. In her hands was a sniper rifle. She spun fast, and it was faster than anything I could pull off. She had shot 100% of the targets.

I knew that I was wrong about her, but I was reluctant to admit it.

"Good," I said trying to hide my jealousy.

"What did I tell you, mate?"

The next happening was so sudden. The Illuminati had showed up, and disarmed xxx_pronoscoper_xxx. They must have spied on us, and wanted her skills.

She struggled to free herself. I saw the fear in her face. I knew that I had to do something then and there.

I thought in that moment. My thoughts of childhood came up. I knew what I had to do.

Bang!

I drew my pistol and no-scoped the agents. They fell, and xxx_pronoscoper_xxx rose. She ran towards my direction, and hugged me.

"Thanks, mate," she said.

"No problem. Hey, I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course. C'mon, let's go blaze it."