Hello - Adele (Poofless)

Just a short AN. To let you guys know, I'm starting out with Poofless because it's my OTP. Poofless is boss. On with the one-shot.
Preston's POV-

Hello, it's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. To go over everything. They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah but I ain't done much healing.

I grabbed my phone off the counter, and tried to call him again. Of course voicemail comes up. "Hey Rob... It's been months since I've seen you, and I know now that I made the wrong choice leaving you..."

Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be. When we were younger and free. I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet. There's such a difference between us and a million miles...

"Rob.. all my subscribers have been asking where you went. What happened to Poofless?" I could feel my eyes start to water.

Hello from the other side! I must've called a thousand times! To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done, but when I call you never seem to be home

"Rob, Ive left you so many voicemails and... I wonder If you're even listening to them. Im sorry! So, so sorry!"

Hello from the outside! At least I can say that I've tried! To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart. But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

A tear fell down my face. "Rob.. I never should've broken up with you. Please! I know how much I broke your heart, Mitch and Jerome almost kicked me from the pack. I regret all of it. Please pick up Rob." I hung up.

Hello, how are you? It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry. I hope that you're well. Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?It's no secret that the both of us are running out of time

"Hey Rob... Its me again. Its been about a year since Ive last seen you, and Ive called or texted at least once a day. I've been good, but how are you? Its been so long since I've heard your voice, I've almost forgotten what it sounds like. Did you move or something, because I talked to Mitch and he said that you moved but I don't know to believe him or not. I haven't posted a video since our breakup, and people are asking if I'm dead. My subs are slowly dropping, and I don't care. Have you even gotten all my voicemails? I don't know what to think anymore. It's been a year Rob."

So hello from the other side! I must've called a thousand times! To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done. But when I call you never seem to be home

"Hey Rob. This must be my thousandth call. Im sorry Rob. I have to watch your old videos to remember your voice. I miss you so much. Ive lost contact with Vikk and Lachlan, and Mitch and Jerome won't talk to me anymore. Please. Just... pick up. Once." I hung up.

Hello from the outside! At least I can say that I've tried! To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart, but it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

"Hey Rob. My subscriber count has dropped to below 200,000. You keep posting videos, and you don't ever even mention me. I know your subs are asking you too, I've read the comments. Do you realize that I haven't slept for days!? Whenever I close my eyes... I see us, and I wake up crying. I don't know if I can take much more of not seeing you. Its been two years. I barely eat. I-I still love you."

Hello from the other side! I must've called a thousand times! To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done. But when I call you never seem to be home. Hello from the outside! At least I can say that I've tried! To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart. But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.

I grabbed my phone. This was going to be my last try.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?"

I gasped.

"Rob?!"

"Preston?!"