Apologize - Timbaland ft. OneRepublic (Poofless)

(So my sister, Jayden (superfoooood), wanted me to write a sequel to the first Poofless chapter that I made. Here it is. Btw, the beginning takes place before he picks up. Here ya go. Hope you guys can guess what happened after this.)
Rob's POV
I'm holding on a rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down
But wait
You tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say
I hesitantly pulled out my phone. A new voicemail from Preston. I bit my lip to stop from crying. He's called everyday since about a month after we broke up. I knew that I shouldn't give him a second chance. He broke up with me.
That it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I say it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I listened to another voicemail, hearing his voice that I loved less than a year ago. I then, as I listened to him talk about having to watch videos to remember my voice, realized something.
I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat, it's nothing new
Yeah yeah
I loved you with a fire red now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid
I still love him. I still love him so, so much. I care about him, like the moon cares about her stars. I realize now that I would take a bullet for him. I would die for Preston. But I don't want to feel this way. I'm... afraid. I'm afraid that he's going to leave me like he did last time. I want to answer... but I don't.
It's too late to apologize
It's too late
I say it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I'm going to pick up. Hear what he has to say. I put my hand towards my ringing phone, then pull back. I can't pick up. He's going to get me to date him and then he'll break my heart again.
That it's too late to apologize
It's too late
Said it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I swear. I'm going to pick up. Oh who am I kidding. I've told myself this for the past few months. I don't want to pick up. He's going to break you're heart, Rob, don't pick up. You can't pick up. Do not give in.
It's too late to apologize
It's too late
Said it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I just want to hear his voice one more time.
I'm holding on a rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm going to pick up. Now. Today. Be a man, Rob. Tell him.
Ring... Ring... Ring...
I grabbed my phone before it could go to voicemail. I answered.
"Hello."
"Rob?!"
"Preston?"