Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer (Skylox)

Let's hope this goes well.
Ty's POV

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted. And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all

I drove by the old Team Crafted house, and remembered him. I wiped my face, and tried to keep my cool. I ask Ross and Jin everyday, to see how you're doing. I wonder if you think about me, when you fall asleep next to Alesa. Do you read the texts I leave you? Sometimes I wonder if we really had anything. I wonder how you could just leave someone behind, and still be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made.

I walked into my room, and collapsed onto my bed crying with the memories of you leaving me. I remember how the tears ran down your face. You just said goodbye, and just left everything we had behind.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape

I silently thought in my head about how much I wished that I could just forget everything we had. All the terrible memories, even some good ones make me cry.

'Cause I'm not fine at all. The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone. I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around. It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on

I pulled out my phone and watched some old videos you and I recorded together. I liked it better before we confessed love, and then you broke my heart. All my subs are asking why we haven't recorded. It hurts to know that you and Alesa are so happy together, and it hurts that you just left me for someone else.

It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

It's hard for me to hear your name without crying. You never even mention how we were together for almost a year. Was it even real love?

I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I never can escape.

I go out to my garage and I get in the car. Turn the key. I was going to talk to you. I needed to talk to you.

If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before. And you'd never slip away, and you'd never hear me say... I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you.

And the memories I never can escape. 'Cause I'm not fine at all. No, I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. 'Cause I'm really not fine at all.

I didn't see it until it was too late. Turning onto Adam's road, driving forward. Looking into the rearview mirror, and seeing the car. Everything going black. I smile and close my eyes.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I opened my eyes, and saw a curly haired brunette sitting in the chair. He looked up at me. "Ty... I'm so, so sorry! I never should have left you..." He whispered. I stared him in the eyes, blinked and put on a confused face. "Um... excuse me?" He looked up, surprise on his face.

"Who are you?"