Angel - Theory of a Deadman (MunchingUniverse)

So yeah. Another one. This one may be happy.
Tyler's POV
I'm in love with an angel, heaven forbid
Made me a believer with the touch of her skin
I remember when I first met him. Jason. He fell from the sky, like an angel. At first I thought it was my imagination playing tricks on me, when he asked me where he was, and when I told him, he gasped and started crying. But that was a long time ago. We were both about 12. My family adopted him, and we became best friends almost immediately.
I'd go to hell and back with you
Stay lost in what we found
Worlds apart we were the same
Until we hit the ground
We went everywhere together. We realised that we weren't so different from each other. We were like twins, inseparable.
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free
His dream was to get back to his home, a planet millions of miles away. He was always good at engineering, and hoped that by the time he was eighteen, he'd see his family. However, were both twenty, and he hasn't mastered a ship yet.
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go, go
Go!
I knew one day I'd have to see him leave. One day that I hoped wouldn't come soon. He didn't realize it, but I loved him more than a friend.
I'm in love with an angel who's afraid of the light
Her halo is broken but there's fight in her eyes
I realized my feelings for him about a year or two ago. I had fallen in love with an angel.
Walls are built to keep us safe
Until they're crashing down
Worlds apart we were the same
Until you hit the ground
Before he flew down, I was always the 'loner' at school, and so my parents were surprised when I walked into the house with a spaceman. I had only seen his face once, when his helmet broke, and in the middle of him fixing it I had just seen a peek. He looked like a normal human teenager. Nobody would be able to tell he's from a different galaxy.
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free
I knew that the day was coming soon, and I knew that if I wanted to know if he loved me back then I'd have to confess sometime soon.
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go, go
He was leaving today. I ran outside, yelling for him. He came outside of his spaceship, and told me he had to leave within an hour. I stared at him. "Jason. Take off your mask. Please." He tilted his head down, and to my surprise, pulled the blue and orange helmet off. I moved forward slightly, so we were about a foot and a half apart. "I have to tell you something." He looked at me. "Yes, Tyler?"I moved forward until we were about half a foot apart.
Go!
I closed the distance between us.