the meeting❤

Janet's p.o.v

I just got done singing my two songs for the B.E.T awards... I was walking back to my dressing room when I felt like an hand on my arm....well if it isn't ms.Jackson if you nasty...he said..I looked up seeing Jamie foxx....I blushed... Yeah that would be me..I giggled... So what you been up to?? Nothing much just living life what about you? Same hey listen I got to go on in a few but call me tonight as soon as you get home... He said handing me his number...I'll think about it..I said taking the number... We hugged and I felt his hand on my ass... After we pulled away and said our good byes I went to my dressing room to change....

After the show

I had just got home for the show and I was not even tired....my house is big and its to big for just me....Michael was on tour so I couldn't get on his nerves like I always do when I'm bored.... I had to go to the set of why did I get married tomorrow before we leave the next day just to go over basic stuff.... But right now I'm bored so I call Jamie....
Phone call....(j.j is Janet...j.f is Jamie)

J.j:hello?
J.f: hey I see you listened
J.j:boy I only called because I'm bored...
J.f: so you didn't call to hear my sexy ass voice??
I laughed
J.j: no...
J.f: yes right you know miss my ass...
J.j:boy bye..how long we knew each other??
J.f: a couple of years now....
J.j: awe I forgot...
J.f: you know yo ass anit forget ...
J.j: who the hell you cussing at?
J.f: you and don't get smart with me ..
J.j: and who are you???
J.f:I'm daddy...
J.j: boy whatever you anit nobody daddy around here...
J.f: I can show you better than I can tell you
He said in a sexual way...it got me hit and bothered...
J.j: oh really ... Well you know where I live come show me...
J.f:alright I'll be there in 10
... After this you gon be able to hit every note that's possible.....
J.j:mmh what ever boy...
We hung up