wet wet.

Janet's p.o.v
We were all standing there..my brothers still standing there looking clueless...oh nothing..i said looking to the side forgetting all about the hicky... next thing i know my brothers have ny head turned to the side....what the hell is this?jermain said... nothing its juss a mark...a mark? Michael said.. you must think we crazy... just forget about ok...what ever anyways mother wants us all at her house at 8 tonight...8? Yea problem? Ahh no ill juss have to cancel my date... with who?? A man....whatever Damita... aye whats with the government jo...we all are jo's so it doesnt matter...bye boys...bye janet..they all said at once...michael punched me in the arm.... ow..i whined..oh shut up i barely touch you...and with that they left... we finished editing they movie and we all went home....when i got to my house my car was still in the drive way so jamie was still here.. i walked in he was sitting on the couch... hey baby i said sitting next to him....hey he grabbed me and sat me on his lap.... what do you wanna eat?? I asked cause i was staving.. you..i looked down and blushed... no really what do you wanna eat... you cooking?? Ahh yea why wouldn't I? Girl you dont know how to cook..yes i do... whatever what you want to eat..i want sum..shrimp...ill cook it..he said getting up... i could do it...yea i know but i wanna do it....as he was cooking he didnt have in a shirt and he was looking sexy as fuck..juss looking ahh him made me wet...after he got done he cought me staring biting my lip... like what i see... i giggled... you know if you wanted me you.could of just told me....Boy bye all i want is this food im bout to fuck up...Watch yo mouth...you no my daddy...oh that anit what you was saying this morning.... whatever... keep on damitajoe. ..dude government names is meant on paper not in ya mouth....after we got done eating we went and watched movies on netflix that is till he started kissing on my neck... jamieeee.....yes babe?? What are..you..doing... nothing..i felt him slip his hand in my pants....uhhhh...mmmhh....was all that came out of my mouth after that...