THE NEW AND THE OLD❤

Janet's p.o.v
Shit i said as i jamie got from on top of me. He laughed. This shit anit funny. Whats wrong babe. He said sitting up. I dont know how you do it. Do what? Make me cum so fast i mean your the only one that ever made go that fast. Well all these years i watched you. What do you mean? I watched how you moved, the way you would tilt your head and they say the most side a women tilts her head thats the side her soft spots on that and i do know my way around a vagina. I hit him in the arm and looked at my phone. I had 1 missed call from michael i looked at the time it was 8:30..shit. what? Jamie asked.. yo ass alwayz got me late. I laughed. Im sorry baby. Yea its ok give me your keys i said putting on my shirt. Give me got shot. Yea give me got shot by a bitch named janet now give me the keys and stop playing  im already late. Here damn.
At her parents house
I got there around 9. I walked up to the door to be greeted by Randy. Hey jan where were you? I had some stuff to do. Yea ok come on. I walked in the family room to see my whole family there. Hae janet! They all said at once. Hey yall. Where have you been? Latoya asked. Had some stuff to take care of. Oh well come and sit. I sat down the boys all got up and went outside or to the den. So janet what's been up with you, your glowing. I chuckled, nothing I've just been relaxing and filming the movie. Oh yea baby how was that going? Mother asked. We're done with the movie it airs in two weeks. Well that's good i hopeto see it soon. Mother said getting up. We all walked in the kitchen thats when the boys walked in digging in the snacks. So mom did you know janet has a boyfriend. Randy said. RANDY!!! Oh really and when was you going to tell me about this here young'in. She said drying her hands. I-I-dont know. I said looking down. So whats his name? His nam- Joseph interrupted me. Who cares he's probably not even good enough for this family. He said walking in. Then who is? I said getting irrated and fed up with his bullshit. He is.
OMG NO...he's back.. Hae janet.  He said walking all the way in.