Work it

Janet pov
My body went into a panic as pac looked at me.
"No worried babygirl I'll leave he won't see me" pac kissed me and slipped out the door. Jamie came in with bags of Chick-fil-A. "You know I can't eat this right ? It doesn't go with my diet plan" he chuckled . "If I was able to fit you and all those juices of yours in mine I'm sure you can stand a little grease" he said and I rolled my eyes. " that's you we talking about me" I said taking a box of food. " you've eaten my kids now eat the baby chickens" my mouth dropped. "Yup it was open just like that too" I just shook my head cause he wasn't lying. "Baby you know I'm kidding well about the chicken part" I hit his arm and began eating. I would lie if I say this food wasn't to die for.

After we got done eating I cleaned myself up and he was sitting on the bed watching tv. "Good your out so we can talk now" I sat down and listened. " J I never meant to hurt you Ight ? I don't know what I was thinking but I know I love the fuck out of you and I want u here for ever. I talked to my moms about this and after calling me a dumb ass she explained to me how I should have handled the situation and I get it now . I've never had a real relationship like this babygirl I usually fucked and ducked but with you it's different. I wasn't with Liza yesterday on some dumb shit I was telling her that we needed to stay as far away from eachother as possible. I only want you baby and if u give me that chance I'll make it right." By the time he finished I was in tears . I couldn't give him an answer without telling him first. " pac just left before you got here we didn't have sex at least not full blown he gave me head." He looked at me and shook his head. "I'm fine with that you are a single woman right , we are gonna act like I didn't know that because I don't like the thought of a another nigga touching you." I looked at him and smiled . " so you really wanna work it out ?" "Yes baby I do" I took his hand and pushed him on his back . " fuck me and show me how sorry you are" he went to kiss me but I stopped him. " cherish the moment because it's the last you'll be getting for a while" he the flipped me over and began to fuck me .

I NEED IDEASSSS YALL IDK WHERE TO GO WITH THIS FEEL FREE TO HMU OR SOME BECAUSE IF NOT THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST💔.