Wtf Kaylee?

"Emmmiiilllyyyyyy! Time for breakfast honey!" Her mother called from the kitchen. It has been a few months since Max left, and they haven't contacted eachother at all. She left her room in a hurry to eat, cause she was expecting a tex from Kaylee soon. She ate her mom's homemade pancakes with scrambled eggs and a toasted bagel. "Thanks mom." She exclaimed as she kissed her cheek and rushed back to her room, leaving her mom unable to speak, yet appreciated.

<Gurl, it's Kaylee, wats up?">

<Lol nothing much>

<good, I need u 2 do me a favor>

<yeah? wat u need?>

<I need u 2 txt Max>

Emily stopped, wondering what Kaylee would wanna do that for. She got up from her bed, leaving her phone and got ready for her lazy day. She put on her favorite pair of black Pink sweatpants, a loose blue over the shoulder crop top, and a messy bun. She also had on her luck rainbow socks.

<Y? o.o> She texted back.

<Cause I no u need him. I am the master of <3 and I know a heart broken when I c it! You need to :)>

<Kaylee, I'm just scared to...>

And she heard a knock on her window that made her roll off of the bed in agony.

Kaylee opened the unlocked window and climbed through, helping Emily to her feet. Kaylee was covered in dust and dirt and leaves. She looked like SHE had gone to war instead of Max. But she could have, she's a tough girl.

When Emily got to her feet, she looked at Kaylee and started to speak. "Girl, you know I love you and all that, but I need to know several things. One, how did you get here so fast? Two, why are you covered in dirt? Three, why are you here? And four, how did you get to my room with no ladder??? My room is on the second story of our house!"

Kaylee laughed and looked into her eyes and said this. "I was coming here when it texted me that last one, and I ran here. I climbed the tree outside and had an attack with nature, and I won. I needed to talk to you really badly. And I already said how I got to your room." And she smiled. She also told her mom about it, and they had a sleepover that day.