Ifan, omg. Ifan <3

Well then, other than the epilogue at the end, this is the final and almost greatest chapter in the book. I can't believe any of you bother reading the garbage I'm writing, but I appreciate it so much, I'm doing a little dance right nao! That's how much I love the fact that you read these. Thank you for sticking with the book, and enjoy :) -Alexa The Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Kaylee and Emily sat in the backseat of Emily's mom's tan minivan, eager to get to the airport to get Emily's dad. Kaylee only came to see her dad for 3 reasons:

One, he was like another dad to her since her dad passed away,

Two, she needed to almost protect Emily so if anything with Max was discussed, she could comfort her as fast as possible.

Three, her father always brought home cool things for the both of them from the places he goes.

The airport was packed today with people hugging family and friends with goodbye or hello hugs, security, cars, and there was even a little fight between some little kids farther down the way. They drove into the parking building and parked near the top of the concrete building and took the elevator down. When they reached the bottom, they waited to cross the street to get to the arrivals building itself. As soon as we were in, Emily took Kaylees hand and ran over to the arrivals board. He was arriving from Richmond Virginia, so the plane would land sometime later. For the time being, Emily and Kaylee got lunch, paid for stuff from the shops and Kaylee got a guys phone number. A few minutes before the plane landed, they were sitting in a cafe at Starbucks. Emily ordered a Cotton Candy Frap, while Kaylee got a blueberry muffin and Emilys mom read her new romantic novel, Love on the shore.

"Hey Emily? You've been quiet, are you okay?" Kaylee asked Emily, just eating her muffin. "Yeah, dads coming home, why wouldn't I be?" "Well, usually were really talkative when we come here. But you seem quiet.." "Sorry for worrying you, but really, I'm fine." Emily finished and her voice cracked. Kaylee wolfed down the rest of her muffin and told Emilys mom that they would be going to the bathroom. "Be back soon, you don't want to miss his arrival." She warned her and Kaylee shot up, grabbed Emily's wrist and her Frap and ran to the bathroom.

They got to the women's restroom where there was a little couch to sit on, some vanity mirrors and a coffee table separate from the bathroom. Kaylee let go of her wrist sending her to crash on the couch as Kaylee stood over here in almost anger. "Look hon, I know you miss him. There's no doubt about!" Emily nerveously laughed and got up, only to be pushed back down by Kaylee. "I'm gonna get to see my dad today, Ofcourse I miss him!"

"Emily, you know who i mean. It's the day everyone out there comes back, and you aren't going to get it!" And Kaylee realized what she had said as Emily quietly cried, putting her face into her hands and curling up her knees. Kaylee sat next to her and apologized, and did the unexpected. She put her arm around Emily and sang. It doesn't seem surprising, does it? Well it was to Emily. Kaylee always refused to sing around others in fear, and here she was doing it in the airport. And what makes it better? She was singing Emily's song. Her special one, the one she shared with Max..."Je Ontohin praan" she sang and finished before the chorus started. Emily stared at her in awe. "Well Kaylee, I think we both did something brave." Kaye's asked what, and faced forward to see a crowd of women clapping and cheering her. "Thank you misses" Kaylee stood up and curtsied.

"Wanna go back out?" Emily asked, getting up and holding out her hand, which Kaylee gladly took as they skipped out of the room in merriment.

It was time, the plane had finally landed! The girls ran and tripped nearly half the entire airport to get there, and here they were. They waited outside the terminal, watching family members reunite, and friends give hugs and fistpounds, and couples crying as they met eachother, which sent a chill down Emily's spine.