5.

"Harry," I call.

"Harry, are you there?" I call once more, hoping not to hear a voice. Maybe, my sanity is back.

"I'm always here. I will always be here, until I awaken," A voice whispers in my ear and I jump back, not expecting to actually hear an answer. "I don't want you to scare me again, please," I say, my voice pleading with sincerity.

"I'm sorry," A sigh echoes through the room.

"Why did you say that you will always be here until you awaken? Aren't you dead?" I ask, crossing my arms while laying flat on my back on my bed, awaiting for an answer.

"I'm not dead. I'm not alive, either. I was in a hit and run accident and I've been in a coma for four years. I guess you could say that I am a spirit with a beating heart," The raspy voice soothes, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"Why can't I see you? Will I ever be able to see you?" I ask nervously.

"I choose whether I would want someone to see me or not," He tells me, and I sigh. "I would like to see you." Please, God, if you're listening, please don't let me turn out to be an absolutely insane person who is talking to herself.

All of a sudden, a boy appears in front of my bed. Something strange, was that this boy, who I know immediately had to be Harry, was black and white. His clothing, his face, his hair, his skin color; everything, was black and white. Why wasn't he in color? And although I could see him, without color, I could see right through him.

"Woah," My eyes travel up and down his body, examining every inch of him in shock. I didn't expect spirits to look so normal and beautiful and young.

His hair was a mop of curls, leaning on his shoulder, and he had very bold eyes. In a flash, he was gone. "Satisfied?" The voice questions, in my ear.