15.

After completing all of my homework, and Harry's pestering impatience continued to bug me. "Okay! Now we can go back to the journal," I roll my eyes playfully and he laughs. "Good." He smirks and I open up the journal into the date we were up to.

"November 10th, 2014. I have so much to say and such little time. My mother and Cuba married, which totally sucked for me. I really hate that bastard. I moved out, after constant shouting and fighting between him and I. Which, was not my fault that he kept bossing my mother around. He would sit on the couch all day, and shout for my mother whenever he wanted another beer. Did my mother really expect for me to sit down and watch her be treated like shit from that piece of trash? Just the thought makes me scoff in my seat. Anyways, I think it's best if I go now. I'm supposed to meet my friends at this party in a half hour."

"Is that all I did? Partied?" Harry questions, and I shrug.

"Don't put yourself down because of your past, Harry," I tell him and he shakes his head, scoffing.

"Why shouldn't I? I made so many mistakes in my life and didn't realize that in a flash, it could all be over. I can't go back in time and tell myself to stop doing what I was doing. I wasted my life, Aria, and now it's too late," Harry groans, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

I wish I knew what to say to make him feel better, but I don't think any words would him him at this moment.

"Harry, I-" I start, trying to comfort him somehow.

"No!" He shouts which scares me and I jump out of my seat.

"Why was I like this? I'm stupid. Really fucking stupid." He says and I can't help but me concerned from his attitude change.

"It's okay, you're good now, look we are getting somewhere. It's not too late. It's not too late." I say. I wish I could comfort him more than my words. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay, even if I'm not sure if I believe that myself.

My hand touches his shoulder, and I jump back and gasp. His eyes widen in realization that he was beginning to convert into himself again. He's going to wake up soon.