7.

"Journal? You have a journal somewhere in this house? Why can't you look for it yourself?" I ask, not trying to sound rude.

"I can't open doors," He says, which surprises me. "You threw all of my clothes. How can't you open a door?"

"I don't have the strength to. What do you not understand?" Harry grumbles irritability.

"Oh, sorry. I'll go look for it," I say, embarrassment overlapping my expression. I open the bedroom door, and head into the hallway. He said he is looking for a journal. "One and only," I gasp, remembering the journal I found from in my dream.

"How did you know that?" Harry's voice bounces in surprise. His black and white body reappears in front of my eyes, and he is looking at me in anxiousness.

"I-In my dream, I found a journal. It said, She doesn't deserve his heart and Let me love," I tell him, and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Listen to me, Aria. I need you to lead me to where you found that journal from in your dream," He demands and I nod, walking up into the attic. I open the light, and there it is, scattered in the mess with others books on the floor.

"I can't pick it up, I lost my strength," He sighs and I grab the book for him.

"Now what?" I ask as he stares at the scripted handwriting on the cover. "I need you to read it all to me. I can't read anymore."

"Why do I need to read this?"

"Because that is my story, and I can't remember it. Any of it. All I remember is the accident. I need you to help me remember, so I could wake up, please," He begs, and I nod.