18.

I head back into my bedroom, where Harry is sitting on the couch, his arms crossed over his chest. "Back to apologize?" He asks and I scoff.

"Harry, I need to read the rest of the journal to you. All of it. I need you to remember everything and wake up, so this way, when I go to the hospital, I could ask to see you, and you'll be awake and everything will be better than. I'll call my Mom and have her rush to the Hospital to see you, and the two of us will explain everything to her," I say anxiously.

He nods in agreement. "Good idea. But I want you to skip all the entries and read the last one."

"What? Why? That makes no sense, Harry. I don't want to skip all of your entries to your life and just skip to the last one!" I exclaim and he chuckles.

"Aria, relax. I don't want to hear anymore about my fucked up story. I just need to know the full story of my last day of life, before I became just a patient," He says and I wipe a tear from my eye and nod. He's right.

He deserves to find out the full story from December 19th, 2014.

I open up his torn up journal, and skip to the last page. Taking a deep breath, I begin reading.

"December 19th, 2014. This is my last journal entry before this book is finally completed. I am pretty surprised I actually nearly completed writing this book. I didn't have much hope for finishing it and keeping track of my life and feelings.

There's nothing new to say, except the fact that my girlfriend and I split, which didn't suck much, because now I am free to hooking up with whatever girls I want and I wasn't expected to buy any gifts for anyone. I'm living the life. I'm drinking, partying, and having the time of my life with a couple of lads.

I'm going to go now, because I'm about to leave this stupid party and head home with some friends. I want to call my mother and be smart since my friends and I have had a couple of drinks, but I know she'll be pissed at me for drinking and coming to this party in the first place. So I guess I'll have to just ride with those bastards." I look up at Harry, and he is staring at me, emotionless.

"I could guess what happens next," He says, as I close the book.

Me too, Harry, me too. His body and hair begins to convert into color, and he is no longer black and white.

"Aria, thank you."