How he proposes

|long answers|imagines|

Aries: You and Ashton have been serious for 5 years. You met at your favourite restaurant for the first time. Ashton decides the special place he would propose was going to be there. He asked you the night he was planing to go, so you weren't suspicious. You sat down, ordered your food. After a short wait for food, Ashton tells you to look at your food coming, which it wasn't. By the time you turned around, he had a red box with a shiny diamond ring inside.

Taurus: Its your and Michaels first anniversary, and out of the blue he decides he wants to move things faster, so he pops the question. No ring, no box, no plans. Just a simple " be mine ?"

Gemini: Ashton loved you, like he had never loved anyone before. It's Christmas, and you go over to his parents house for Christmas dinner. All of the family is there, and just before dinner Ashton called everyone into the room, saying "I have one more present for you" as you open the box, he says " forever ?"

Cancer: you and Calum haven't been in a relationship for long, but he knows you are the one. It's the day of his concert, and as usual you stay and watch behind stage. He then stops in the middle of your favourite song. "Come out here" he said. You give him a strange look wondering what he was going to do. You walk out, and the fans in the crowd already knew. But they didn't say a word. The rest of the band, but Calum start playing a slower version of Jet black heart. Next thing you know, he's on one knee. You start crying, as he said the words "will you do the honour of being my good girl forever ?"

Leo: Luke and you have been talking about marriage, but maybe not much. He tells you he's got a band photo shoot, and you can join him for a few with you and him to decorate the house you both just moved into. You watch the band be silly and take some shoots, and then comes the end of it. He takes your hand, and the photographer counted down, which was unusual. As she got to 1, luke bent down and in his hand was a shiny diamond ring with your name on it. He asks you "do you want to runaway too ? Because I really want is you..."

Virgo: Luke was your first serious relationship, and still is. You thought things were suspicious when you got home from work and every room in the house was dark, when you start calling his name, fairy lights across the room light up. In the shape of "Marry me ?" You look down and while you were looking at the lights, luke had sneaked and bent down in front of you with a ring.

Libra:  Michael has been in love with you since the first time he ever saw you,and he thought it was time. He got Ashton, Luke, Calum and himself together with an original idea to propose, it started with Calum. He took photos of each of them, Calum with a sign saying "will", next a picture of Ashton holding a sign saying "you", another sign with Luke holding it that says "marry" and finally Michael, holding a sign saying "me ?" With an arrow pointing to his face. He sends you them over texts and when you run outside to drive to where he was, he was outside the door with a Tiffany box.

Scorpio: Calum is just your goofy boyfriend, and after he had finished recording at the studio he decided to treat you with chocolate as he got home a little late. He hands you the chocolates in a box and you notice there isn't a chocolate in the middle of the box, only a diamond ring with a piece of paper attached saying " life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get"

Sagittarius: Ashton decided to take you away, to your favourite vacation place, San Francisco. You are on the plane and he decides to go for a bathroom break, but he takes awhile. Next you hear his song "San Francisco" playing on the loud speaker. You get super confused so you stand up. And when it slows down to get to the main verse of the song Ashton comes out and says "do you want to be my fiancé in San Francisco ?"

Capricorn: it's New Year's Everyone's counting down to the big moment of the first minute of the next year,  your family, friends and Michaels family and friends are there to celebrate. At the 10 second countdown you're holding Michaels hand, and when it reaches 5 seconds Michael gets on one knee and says " be mine forever next year" and by the time it's 12:00, you are engaged.

Aquarius: it's your birthday and Luke had gotten up really early to sort out the last presents. He wakes you up and takes you to the main room, a puppy sits on the floor with a red ribbon tied around its neck, with a silver ring hanging on the middle of the ribbon. Luke doesn't have to say anything to make you say yes.

Pisces: on Halloween it was just you and Calum, having fun carving pumpkins. You and Calum decide to have a contest against each other to see who can carve the best pumpkin. You turn around yours which was just  a simple tradition pumpkin. He acts like yours is much better than his, he turns the pumpkin round and it has "marry me" carved into it. You look at Calum surprised, and he is holding a blue box with a diamond ring inside.