How you met

Twitter: @irwinsreb ;) hmu

Long paragraph imagines with alternative endings that you can think up.
Suggestions? :)

Aries:
You were at your first ever concert. Your favourite band. 5sos of course. when you thought your tickets weren't the best, and at the back. Your seats had been upgraded. 2nd row standing. During the whole night Calum was staring at you. He couldn't help but pick you to go on stage. "What's your name he asked" you answered y/n. "Wow what a pretty name" Michael made jokes about him being in love with you. While, you couldn't take your eyes of him either. During the last song, Calum wasn't having a solo. So, he bent down off stage, and passed a note all through the crowd to you. Of course it was only 2nd row so it was easy enough. "I'll see you later. Wait for me" and that's how it all started....

Taurus:
Boringly looking at train times, you say at the train station waiting on a train to take you far away. When a young looking, blonde, very tall and attractive boy came through with a guitar on his back. You always had a good taste for men that played instruments. You didn't notice you were staring at him until he started staring back. "Hi" he said. "Hey, you play guitar?" You asked him. He basically gave you his life story in return of that question. You ended up sitting next to him on the train and had a long conversation. When luke looked at where you were on the train he suddenly realised he's been talking to you and didn't get off at his stop. "I guess I'm coming with you then"

Gemini:
You and ashton had known each other from birth, very close and always had little play dates. In kindergarten he always had a crush on you. Little did you know, but you also did too. He once asked you out but you were to busy playing with play-dough you didn't notice he was there. So he hit you on the head with a plastic drum stick and then you told your mom so you're moms didn't talk anymore and you never saw Ashton again.

Cancer:
Calum met you at school.
Once at break. You were both lonely, his friends were off sick and you didn't really have much friends. So you decided to be lonely together. Even though you were only 10 years old you talked into long conversations with him about his favourite things to do, like listen to music. That's where you both connected. He ditched his other friends for that week, and hung out with you. You were his best friend, and he was yours too.

Leo:
Michael was never on your good terms, he was always trying to chat up girls. And flirt. You had never talked or properly met him. But you knew he was a douche. The one special day when you thought you looked ugly. He started to talk to you. About how pretty you are . You smile as nobody has ever told you that before. He was surprisingly nice. After that, you stared taking to Michael. Michael never flirted with other girls either. You both were in love with each other. But you both chose not to tell each other.

Virgo:
Your dads were best friends. Calum was always made to be with you, since you were 5. You would always go to McDonald's together with your dads and have fun getting some balloons  from Ronald McDonald. He was your best friend.

Libra:
Michael met you at a meet n greet. You were last in line, but he was even happier to see you when you were the prettiest person there. He hugged you and slipped you his number. It was written in a Scrunched up Pokemon card.

Scorpio:
Your best friends birthday party, in the biggest club in your city. Calum was there, he maybe was drunk. Maybe wasn't , but all he could pay attention was to you. He started a conversation and you thought he was mad at first, but by the end of the conversation you were completely in love.

Sagittarius:
You were in your local store, when you were picking up some milk, when a boy ran past you knocking it over making it spill all over the floor, "fuck sorry you need help with that?" The boy, you heard called "Calum" by his friends, said. "Um. Yes." You snappily said. He cleaned it up, thinking he would get away with it easier, he asked for your number. He added you as a contact, naming you "that milk girl".

Capricorn:
You were in a game store, looking for a new game. You were with your friend "so what are you looking for?" She asked. You replied "gta, I lost mine again". Just as you said that, a blue haired band boy tapped your shoulder and said "here, have this one. Maybe we could play some time"

Aquarius:
Ashton slid into your dms, asking you "so you like music?" And for 2 years, you had online conversations everyday. When one day, he  flew into your  city as a surprise to meet you. He got a taxi to the address he tracked on your phone number. Ashton knocked on your door and said "so you like music?"

Pisces:
Luke had went to your school. You thought he was a loser, even though he thought you were pretty cool. You never spoke, just said the awkward hi sometimes. It wasn't till high school when you all had given up in school and decided to drop out, you both ended up working in the same local dvd store. You had the best chats about your favourite things and had debates about music and films.