Prologue (Haha this time i didn't put epilogue)

Hi its Ash here back for the sequel! Again if you didn't read my previous book please read it after all this is the sequel! I got the idea of a sequel from a person who commented on my previous book hoping for a sequel and TADA! Here ya go @Ging_llanera. Also this is my XMAS Present to all the people who read my first time travel story.

Lily's POV

Time flies fast i'm already 12, ending my second year and already going back home from Hogwarts for the summer. I remembered the 'incident' from 3 years ago and it just seems like it never happened. James sadly broke up with Daisy after she left to go to some Canadian Magic School. Rose got a boyfriend, Dom made up with her sister and Scorpius is staying with us for a few weeks since his family had to go for some business trip! The Longbottoms were invited because they're family friends.

Oh if i ever saw what was coming.

TIME SKIP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No ones POV

"Lily help me with the plates!"

"James! just because you can do magic around the house doesn't mean you use it for everything!"

"OI! Get a room Rose just because your boyfriend is here doesn't mean you snog him on the couch!

"SHUT UP HUGO!"

The Potter-Weasley clan is making a celebratory dinner at the Potter Manor because:

A. School ended.

B. Teddy and Vic got engaged.

C. Just because.

The adults were in the kitchen with Kreacher chatting and cooking while the children were once again being watched by Teddy and Vic who were being extra cautious this time. Suddenly a purple dust covered the entire living room and a very confused Lily immediately recognized what was happening and screamed for their parents. "This siriusly can't be happening again" she says. The parents just rushed into he living room with Kreacher only to see them vanish once more.

Although it wasn't the childrens fault this time.

Sirius Blacks (1978) POV

I watched as Prongs carefully snatched the time turner sitting on Dumbledores desk. How did we get Dumbledore out of his office and also got the password? Were just cool like that. James gave me a thumbs up and Remus shook his head disapprovingly. Moony just has to understand that this is fun! Wormtail stayed in the dorm because he said he had some 'stuff' to do. He seems more distant lately I wonder whats up with him.

"Padfoot were good" James says.

We hurried out of the office and made our way back to James's head boys dorm only before we could enter we bumped into Evans and her friends. They were all holding food and firewhiskey.

"Why hello Evans quite a surprise to see that the headgirl is sneaking out with her friends to get food hmm?" I smirked while also winking at Marlene who rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Black it was a dare and it's a weekend tomorrow and what is that?" Lily pointed to the time turner we stole. James, immediately realizing his mistake hid the time turner behind his back but Lily grabbed it and looked at it curiously. "We should go inside first" she said. "Galloping Nargles" the door opened and revealed the common room which was draped with Gryffindor banners.

"Thats a time turner!" squealed Marlene who was jumping up and down.

"Where did you get it Potter and Remus i expected better of you!" Lily looked pointedly at Remus who bowed his head down.

"Dumbledores office now give it back" i answered for Prongs.

"No we should give it back tomorrow I don't want Filch catching us out of bed."

There was a moment of silence then i took back the time turner which turned in the process and bounced (Can time turners bounce? Oh well) off the floor into the wall and then the time turner started flying around the room rapidly fast. We all dove for cover and there was another moment of silence.

I got up from under the table only to see a bunch of scrambling kids kicking and shouting at each other. Evans casted a spell to untangle them and in no time they were standing up and staring at us with wide eyes. There was 2 boys that looked like James but one had green eyes. A girl who looked like lily but with brown eyes and lighter hair and then there was a boy who looked like Moony but with Bright Blue hair. There was also an exact replica of Alice but with long wavy dirty blonde hair instead of Alices light, straight, shoulder height one.

"Who are you?" Mary asked.

"Were from the future" Alice replica said.

Update every week? That sounds good but from now on every Wednesday but starting with next Wednesday!