Chapter the epilogue...?

This video above got me to write the first book!

Sirius's POV

The giant family walked through the portal thing without saying a word to any of us. However before she left with her dad (F) Lily hugged Lily from the past tightly. They didn't even need to exchange words, that simple gesture was enough.

Older James i'm guessing is (F) Lilys father, scribbled something quickly on some parchment and shoved it into my hand before walking with his family through the portal and vanished. Remus and I exchanged looks of curiosity and he still looked devastated. Everybody knows about the incident but nobody knows who the werewolf could be. Well that will be another thing to talk about later...

I opened up the folded parchment and only a few sentences were written. I read them out loud for everone to hear:

"Dear people of the past,

I only have limited time to write this so I will just get to the point. Thank you. For everything that you have done to keep our family safe. When we get back I will surely have a talk with the kids but that is of course not your concern. Again thank you and good luck in the future.

P.S Please inform Professor Mcgonagall that I, Harry Potter wishes her good luck for the future."

I finished reading the note and everyone else gawked at what they've just heard. Although there were plenty more things to be surprised ir excited about knowing now what the heck just happened.

"I Sirius Black think that we are siriusly lucky to experience this heck of an experience."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Short but sweet? Ehhhh not so much. Well I guess this it! This heck of a siriusly short story has been completed. Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting! And like Sirius I must say this was a heck of an experience.

If you are reading this, then thank you.