Chapter 6: Detention and...?

Hi hi hi omygosh omygosh my braces are killing meeee!

(F) James's POV

The next day we did our usual routine, the people of the past brought us food, we did a pillow fight, and the rest of the day went on like that.Sirius told me that we would all have detention with Mcgonagall right after supper at 7 o'clock. We were eating the roast chicken and rice they brought up at 6:15  and we would probably finish in a half an hour or so.

Remus was looking very tired and his eyes would glow amber sometimes. (P) James told me it was a full moon tonight and the teachers would excuse him out of detention just this once. Lucky but not so lucky him. Dad told me about the marauders and how they would accompany Remus at the full moon. How were they supposed to do that now?

I pushed my plate aside and looked at the clock, it was 6:45 and everyone was finishing up. After that we all were about to head off to Mcgonagalls office before she came into the heads dormitory. 

"I forgot to mention that we cannot go out there without the suspicions of the other students. Come, I have another way. She lead us to the head boy's room right beside (P) James's bed which on the leg had letters carved into it with the words:

"Sirius Black, breaking hearts since 1971."

Professor Mcgonagall waved her wand in a complicated motion towards the wall which started to shake and quiver slightly. It opened up a brightly lit hallway with polished white marble flooring and shiny ceilings. Who knew a place like that even existed? (Yes, yes I am ready for your comments on how, Hogwarts never even had that! or evidence why that would never exist. I want to create things here okay?)

She led us through the hallway and the opening closed behind us. Another opening appeared which opened right to her office. She dismissed Remus to go to the Hospital wing so Madam Pomfrey could lead him to the whomping willow. I heard from Marlene that Mcgonagall already knew the people who knew about Remus's furry little problem. James and Sirius gave each other worried glances and began whispering quietly to each other. 

"Wormtail has to do it. I told him today."

"How can he do it?"

"I don..."

(P) James stopped talking as Mcgonagall gave him a stern look. Just then Snape's gang came in with disgruntled looks on their faces.

"Now" She began. "You will be cleaning the classroom with no wands or any magic, you may begin there are cleaning supplies you can ask Mr. Filch for."

A long time later...(lol I was about to put "Long ago in a galaxy far away")

We finally got out of there tired and worn out. Snape gave (P) Lily a longing glance before going back to the dormitories with his snarling friends. It was 8:12 and the marauders immediately snuck out of the school to the whomping willow the where Remus and Peter would be.

When we made it back to the dormitories we just decided to play some of the muggle board games (P) Lily had brought from the muggle world. Fred, Louis, Albus, Hugo and I gathered together for "Monopoly". 

Everything was great until we heard a howl and a blood curdling scream.

Sorry that was reaaaaally late. Forgot to upload it!