Chapter 4: McGonaglare

Guess What? My phone broke again, but I have the computer now! Sorry this one's a bit short but I promise the next chappie will be longer!

(F) Lily's POV

As soon as the girl hurried away, we all glanced at each other. What could Snape want? Jily already came back, so we decided to come out of the common room all together with our wands ready. I pushed the door open, letting it creak as it slowly revealed Snape, unarmed or at least with no wand visible.

"What do you want?" (P) Lily said with no emotion. Snape didn't say anything, but he looked rather guilty as he wouldn't meet any of our eyes. Suddenly a flash of light zoomed past us and hit the fat lady in the portrait. She screamed as the portrait caught fire and dashed away to her friend Violets frame. Two other jets of light were shot and it was heading towards James who dodged.

We immediately flung our wands out ready for battle. I looked around, Snape also had his wand out, firing spells but he never tried to hit (P) Lily. A spell was about to hit Molly and I shouted "Protego!" The spell shattered the shield but Molly was fine as she returned another one. The sounds of Jinxes and curses filled the atmosphere.

"Stupefy!"

"Protego!"

"Crucio!"

"Sectumsempra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

I could hear the teachers coming closer towards us, they were running hearing as thuds of boots hitting the hard floor quickly. Professor Slughorn rapidly casted a shield charm between us which stopped the firing of spells. Professor Sprout spoke first.

"What is this!? Using spells should only be for class not dueling with other students unless we have class!"

"Professor they attacked us!" protested Avery.

"Yeah right we attacked you in front of our common room" (P) Lily retorted glaring at Snape harshly.

"All of you in my office now" McGonagall intervened at their argument glaring at all of us. 

Again sorry sorry sorry it's so short ow! my mom dropped my easel on me with my painting! Next chappie will be longer! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

QOTD: What did you do last night?

AOTD: Broke my phone.