{Friend - 6}

[Please take the time to vote x]

-@-

For the life of Louis Tomlinson, things did not come to such a surprise that he'd be on the brink of his seat, nor did it ever make his heart beat rapidly out of his chest. Harry Styles the boy said his name was and Louis couldn't be anymore shocked. The black long sleeve polo the boy wore hang tightly around his firm chest with prominent signs of the boy's slim yet lanky figure. His very eyes was the prettiest shade of green Louis had ever seen, like a fresh grown moss out in nature during the spring.

His chocolate halo of curls, much like to Louis' distaste, was tousled and stroked back as if it was naturally styled--he was perfect and Louis hated it.

Louis' mouth ran dry and his palms showed evident signs of perspiration. Last time he'd recall, Harry didn't have green eyes, nor can he ever imagine this boy's beauty. So maybe he had made the wrong assumption? The boy's presence itself was a sight to behold. He couldn't understand that the moment that Harry was introduced by their professor, when everyone was just as ready to be dismissed as anybody who had to be stuck in a boring last-minute lecture, one by one, their bodies had suddenly turned their gazes towards the boy in complete and utter silence as if they awaited for the boy to speak, like they were in some sort of trance-like state in which the boy had capture them with the moment of his entrance.

It wasn't that Louis was surprised of the outcome, really he wasn't, but he was just... caught of guard he thinks. Then, as if some kind of unnatural force snapped them out of the spell they were in, the crowd finally breathed as if they held their breaths for the small duration of time, the silence seemingly forgotten. Some whistled, some gawked, some even just stood still to analyze the boy in each angle. Louis didn't know why, but he tried to remain invisible within the crowd, burying himself deeper within his raincoat. Nope, he lied, he definitely knew why. He did everything he could to stay away from under Harry's radar, heck, he even readjusted his fringe to hide his features if Harry ever analyzed him enough; he probably wouldn't Louis thought.

Not wanting to look for any attention or even some sort of glance from Harry, Louis, with a slight sling of his satchel, quietly disappeared within the thick forest of the crowd, casually blending in as if he was some kind of prey running away from his hunter. He didn't even know why, but as less prominent as it was weeks ago, Harry actually broke his leg and his arm and in all technicalities, that was considered an offense wasn't it? But wait.. then again, he did come there with possible hopes of assisted suicide, so if it came down to the actual facts, he shouldn't have the reason to be running away from Harry, but he couldn't really do anything about the thoughts that Harry might finally end it and that he came to get Louis for the blunder of releasing Louis weeks before.

Louis shakes his head, quietly pushing out all of his thoughts of Harry for the time being and thinking of the positives, like he was going to get himself a new haircut today after lecture; which was now. He was graduating in a few days and moreover, his hopes of finally able to leave that nutbox was already on its way to becoming reality. He could already imagine it now. Being in a loft all by himself with the space he's been needing for years. The great view that he'll have every morning. Even the slight breeze that wafted his face at the right moments. Louis had it all planned and it was going to be perfect; or at least he hoped it will.

Louis wasn't aware that he had stopped in the middle of the sidewalk towards the bus stop, but he was aware that he was passed his regular schedule and the bus at 2:03pm he usually took had already left and now he had about another half hour to kill just for the next one to arrive. With a disappointed sigh, Louis plopped down on the old wooden bench, hearing a small squeak huff out from beneath him. He squirmed slightly, trying to find the right positioning for himself, until he felt another click of protest emit from the bench beside Louis.