{Sleepwalk - 7}

[Please to remember to vote/comment, maybe?]

Note: This is a slight filler.. Mehh.. ENJOY!!!

-&-

The smirk never left his face. He knew Louis was an idiot to trust someone like him, but who was he to turn down a meal? Let alone play with it till Harry got bored and simply just killed the lad with a slash to the jugular and led the crimson juice Harry had been so eagerly waiting for. The sweet, delicate, yet.. potent taste that is Louis Tomlinson's blood. Even thinking about it makes his frozen heart beat with the familiar thrill--he had found a new game.

As Harry made his way down the street, to the many that passed around him, the many irrelevant trashes that roamed the earth that existed only for the sole purpose of serving vampires. It sickened him to the very ends of his feet. He never wanted to live like this, heck he'd gladly give away his immortality if it meant that he'd get to live his life agai--no.. To start his life over, yeah that was it.

Harry did not pay attention to wherever he went, so he made twists and turns without a single care if a few shots of glare was thrown his way, maybe a few shove-backs if the other person was feeling feisty. Harry shook his head, nonchalantly avoiding every being he came into contact with it. Everything seemed to work perfectly, that is until he felt a grip clutched onto his shoulder and a blade pressed to his back. Harry smiled, then quickly wiped it in an instant. "Y-Yes?" he stutters, making his movements fidgety for effect.

"Give me your wallet." the man commands in a deep, demanding tone, grip on his shoulder tightening. "S-Sir, I-I have no wallet with me." Harry made sure to make his voice quiver, turning his head slightly just to make it seem like he was anxious to know; but in reality he was nowhere close to being that, he was actually a hair strand away from snapping this man's neck, but the determination the person behind him held had kept him still, anticipating just a tiny bit what would happen next, just slightly debating what to do to the man in his impending demise.

The man smirked slightly, pressing the sharp end of the blade into Harry's neck. "Really?" the man mused. "Are you sure about that?" Harry swallows loud enough for the man to hear and nodded. "O-Okay, you got me. J-Just let me take it out of my back pocket over in that alley over there." Harry shakily points into the dark alley with very little civilians passing by. The man smirked. "Even better."

Harry pretended to walk slowly and rigidly towards the location, allowing the man's big sweaty, meaty hands to drag him to the furthest end of the alley. When Harry was sure that nobody was there to see anything suspicious, a smile lit up his face as he complied to the man's rough shove into the wall as he dug around his pockets. The moment the man got impatient, he gave Harry another press into his neck, urging him to go faster and that he isn't tolerating a fucking queer to waste his time--this made Harry pause for a second.

"Queer?" he asks, attempting to hold back a chuckle. The man smirks. "Yes queer, ye' got a damn problem with that?" Harry takes in a long breath, swiping his face in how bored he already felt. "Jesus,"Harry murmured. "if I'd known you were 'too' predictable I wouldn't have gone with you." the man's smirk faltered just slightly.

"Oh, so the fucking queer suddenly grew a pair? Oh wait never mind, queers can't grow them, I apologize." the man taunts. Harry remained unfazed. "Wow and a stupid one too--I must really have the worst of luck today." And the man's ego pushed up again. "Yeah, finally you realize your mistake for trying to stick up to men like me. Now will you give me your damn wallet?! You're definitely a waste of my ti--" "On the contrary," Harry interrupts. "you're a waste of mine and we all know who's is important."

"Yeah." the man says, looking smugly to himself like he expected the answer. "Mine." The man looked genuinely surprised, but nevertheless, Harry was already being shoved into the rough, molding to the wall. He lost his breath for about a second before his anger arises. "Fucking queer, maybe you should just die with your smartass-mouth." he bellows into the boy's ear before taking out his the edge of his knife, slicing into the boy's shoulder. Harry screamed in agonizing pain, the blood dripping down from the wounds. For some reason Harry enjoyed it. Problem was, the pain numbed within seconds and he could already feel every neuron on his body already starting to rebuild itself.