Andy Sixx or Oli Sykes (a love story)

My name is Sarah and iam 16 years old .Iam like the average black veil brides and bring me the horizon fan. Well i was until the day a met them, and this is where it all begins.

Me and my friends Alex and Megan was on our way to a black veil brides concert.We were going by train.We couldn't wait for bring me the horizon the next night ethier.

"i love andy he is so hot i would die for him" said Megan.She always makes out with the posters.

"get over it it will never happen"said alex and then looked at me and rolled his eyes.

We got of the train and made our way into the venue.Megan was still over joyed she is always so happyi wish I was like her ,she's my best friend.

I looked around people were screaming and geting excited. The concert didn't start for another 45 minutes so i thought i would go out for a cig.(i know at sixteen)

"iam just having a fag i will meet you here in ten minutes" I shouted to alex and megan, i had to shout because it was to loud.

"Ok" said alex.

"i thought you quit" Megan said

"scince when!" I laughed.

As i stepped outside i notcied a flash of black round the corner I went to investigate . And there stood a very worried Andy Sixx.