Chapter 7

"Nice house" Oli said sarcastically  .

"Oli !This isn't funny! My house is being burnt down!" I screamed at him.

The ambulance , the police and the fire truck was already there. I ran over  to my house and then I got draged back by the police and Oli.

"My parents and my sister is in there! LET ME IN!"i sreamed at them, still trying to get through. 

"It's not safe ,your not allowed through!"the police man said.

Half an hour past, the fire was finally out. Oli was still with me, he was hugging me and he was trying to comfort me. I could not belive what had happened. Why me?

"Well have you found my parents?"I asked the police.

"Probably ,we found a total of 58 bodies ,all traped in the basement, all dead, no other bodies were found iam sorry."

"How come there was 58 bodies in the basement ?Where is my parents!"i screamed at the police man, then i broke into tears.

"Look you can see the bodies and see if any are you parents."

"okay" i replied and wiped my tears.

I look at all the bodies ,but somthing was very strange some of these faces looked similar . I had seen them before. Suddenly, it all came back to me , security, camera crew, the bar man, ticket checkers! It was the People from the concert, every one who I seen back stage, setting up and the barman who served me! I carried on looking at the bodies I ,eventullay I came across my mum and dad I gasped and bursted into tears.

I came out of the room and told the police everything. About the train ,the concert, Backstage, being stuck, no one being at the venue, oli, alex, everything!

Oli got questioned, so did alex, so did I and so did my Sister , luckly she went to her friends house. I was so glad she was okay, she was one year older than me, me and her was very close.

Oli got put in a holding cell, but some how I knew it wasn't him. I stopped over at alex's house that night. He lived with his dad . 

"Are you okay" alex asked with a gentle voice.

"OF COURSE IAM NOT OKAY, DO I LOOK OKAY." I shouted at him then I cried .

I then acidently sat on my phone. I stood up then picked my phone up .

"It was me, I started the fire and put everyone in your basement, I wanted us to be together, but your parents don't like me and I was pissed of because you always said you like  Oli Sykes! So i ran to the venue and told them to get in this truck , i Held a gun to there heads. I thought oli was in the crowd but he wasn't iam so sorry..."

I just stood there in silence.My phone made a nosie it said 'no memory left, video saved.'

I got it , when i sat on my phone i must have recorded  a video . I must have recorded the confession.

===============================================================================

Okay so the romance is gonna start in the next chapter and andy will be in it. So if I reach 10 fans I will write the next chapter. :)