Chapter 4

"So...." Crawford said trying to break the silence. "Um...our home room is in room 154 that must be....upstairs?" Jasmine said as she studied her school map. "Yeah I think so" Crawford said.
They both started walking upstairs. "So you're Brent's sister?" Crawford asked. "Yeah everyone's always surprised" Jasmine said. They started walking through a huge hallway. "Really? I just never knew he had siblings cause you're really pretty....not that Brent's ugly! I'm gonna stop talking now" Crawford said looking down.
"No it's fine I know what you mean thanks" Jasmine said laughing a little and blushing.
They finally found their home room and went in. They went over to the desks and sat down by each other. Today was gonna be a long day.
*at lunch*
"You wanna sit together?" Crawford asked shyly. Jasmine smiled and nodded. She had gotten to know Crawford a little more.
Apparently he was also a Youtuber just like his brother.
He was really shy around her which is weird because he wasn't like that with his friends. They both got their lunch and went to sit at a table.
"So Jasmine? What do you do?" Crawford said as they ate. "Well I'm not really anything special just a weird teenage girl living her life. I haven't exactly found what I want to do yet. I'm really into photography and traveling the world" Jasmine said as he listened to her. "That's cool! I visited Morocco with my brother a couple of months ago and trust me, traveling is A LOT of fun" Crawford said making Jasmine smile.
"Hey Jas" Brent said as he and Chris came over and sat with them. "How have your classes been?" Brent asked while he ate his lunch. "Great kind of boring so far" Jasmine said. "What about you Crawford?" Chris asked. Crawford looked down.
"It's been good I guess... um hey Jasmine we should get going now" Crawford said as he got up quickly to throw his stuff away. "Um okay?" Jasmine said confused.
She got up and threw her trash away. She said bye to Chris and her brother and followed Crawford into the hallway. "Crawford are you ok?" Jasmine asked him. He wouldn't look at her. "Um y-yeah I'm fine" Crawford said but Jasmine didn't believe him. She could feel something was wrong