Chapter 52

Jasmine heard whispering and slowly opened her eyes.
In front of her stood Brent and Crawford. "Hey..."Crawford said awkwardly.
Brent rolled his eyes.
"I leave for a few hours and came home last night worried cause I didn't find you in your room and then I felt even more worried seeing you asleep with your boyfriend on the couch" Brent said.
Jasmine shot up quickly and looked at the time. It was 10:00am.
"Oh my god mom didn't see did she?" Jasmine asked.
Brent laughed as Crawford blushed.
"She kind of talked to me for a little this morning before she went to work" Crawford said.
"Nothing bad" Brent said. Jasmine sighed and got up.
"Did you get Lucky back?" Jasmine asked while stretching.
"Yeah he's-"Brent was cut off as a loud noise came from his room.
"Um I'll be right back" Brent said running up the stairs.
Jasmine and Crawford laughed.
"So how do you feel?" Crawford said.
Jasmine looked at him and half smiled.
"Much better....do your parents know you're here?" Jasmine asked.
"Yeah I texted Chris to tell them I was spending the night" Crawford said.
"You wanna eat?" Jasmine asked.
"Why not?" Crawford said.
Jasmine grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen.
She took out cereal.
"I'm too lazy to cook right now so" Jasmine said making him laugh.
"I LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH" he said in a funny voice.
Jasmine laughed as she served her and him a bowl.
Brent came into the kitchen holding Lucky in his arms.
"This is hard" Brent whined.
"I told you it would be, its your responsibility now" Jasmine said as she and Crawford ate. "Ugh okaaaaaaay" he said going to the backyard to train Lucky.
Jasmine laughed. She finished eating and washed her and Crawfords dish.
"So what do you want to do today?" Crawford asked.
"I don't know whatever really" Jasmine said. "Let's just not shop or go anywhere public though I don't feel very good right now to do that" she said.
"Oh ok then let's see we can make a video?" Crawford said.
"Ooooh yeah that will help I kind of wanted to make one about my dad but I'll probably do that after the funeral.....why don't we do......the boyfriend and girlfriend tag?" Jasmine asked. "Are you sure? We don't have to tell them now if you're not ready" Crawford said.
"No it's fine I'm sure let me just get dressed" Jasmine said.
He nodded and sat on the couch in her living room while she went to her room to change. She quickly put on her black/white musical note tank top with ripped skinny jeans and a black cardigan.
She didn't like showing too much skin for some weird reason.
She put on her converse and a black beanie. She checked herself in the mirror.
Her hair looked wavy after she brushed it.
She quickly washed her face from all the tear stains.
She grabbed her camera and phone and went downstairs.
"You look beautiful" Crawford said as soon as he saw her.
Jasmine just smiled and started setting up.
He put two chairs in from of the camera and two whiteboards and markers.
"This is gonna be fun" he said.
Jasmine laughed and turned on her camera. She sat down next to Crawford and started the video.
"Hey guys!!!! Today I have a special guest. I know I've brought him here before and this time we're filming in my living room but anyways......he is here cause we have some things we have to talk about sooooo introduce yourself" Jasmine said.
"Hey guys I'm Crawford Collins" he said waving to the camera.
"So what do we need to talk about Crawf?" Jasmine said.
He gave her a funny look and she laughed.
"Ok ok I'll tell them hahaha....so guys.... as you can see by how close we are to each other and probably by the tittle of this video..... me and Crawford are dating" Jasmine said.
Everything went silent and she and Crawford laughed.
"Jasford is real you guys!" Crawford said putting his arm around Jasmine's shoulders. "Yep it's real and we wanted to tell you guys cause we wanted to be honest and not keep it a secret we've been dating for like how many days now?" Jasmine asked.
"Like 4 I don't know I lost track we just wanted to tell you guys as soon as we could" Crawford said.
"Anyways we are going to be doing the boyfriend tag. I'm gonna ask Crawford some questions and he has to write down what he thinks the answer is on his white board and I'll write the real answer on mine" Jasmine said. "Wait what are these questions about?" Crawford asked.
"Hahaha me! You're gonna get to know more about me so let's get this started" Jasmine said. They got their white boards and markers out. "Ok Crawf I'm gonna ask you 10 questions" Jasmine said.
"Oh god help me" Crawford said making Jasmine laugh.
"When did we first meet?" Jasmine asked. "That's easy it was on our first day of high school" Crawford said showing his written answer.
"Yay you're right haha next question what is my favorite candy?" Jasmine asked.
"Ugh noooo is it chocolate?" Crawford asked. "Nooooo Crawf! It's sour patch kids I do like chocolate though it's my second favorite" Jasmine said laughing.
"Ugh" Crawford said whining.
"Haha what is my favorite food?" Jasmine asked.
"100% sure that it's pizza no doubt like seriously you guys should see how many times this girl has eaten pizza" Crawford said making Jasmine laugh.
"He's right I love pizza, what do I want to do when I grow up?" Jasmine asked.
"Oooohh you want to travel the world" Crawford said smiling knowing he got it right. "Ugh I forgot I told you haha what is my favorite color?" Jasmine asked.
"Bluuuuuue" Crawford said.
"Yep when was our first kiss?" Jasmine asked smirking.
"Oh god well there was that one time we ALMOST kissed it was before we went on tour when all the rumors started going out, the time we actually kissed for the very first time was the day you got out of the hospital and went to visit my hotel room secretly. You pulled my hood to you and kissed me. I was so surprised cause before that you were like oh no we shouldn't be together you dated my bully" Crawford said sassily making Jasmine glare at him.
"I'm kidding haha" he said kissing her cheek. "Yeah yeah who is my favorite singer?" Jasmine asked.
"You know I'm not gonna get this UGH who is it I seriously don't know" Crawford said making Jasmine laugh.
"It's Demi lovato haha what is the one movie genre I HATE" Jasmine asked.
Crawford laughed.
"You absolute HATE horror movies I love them cause you always cuddle into me when we watch them" Crawford said laughing making Jasmine roll her eyes.
"What is my favorite thing about you?" Jasmine asked smiling.
She knew he wouldn't get this.
"What?! I don't know this" he said making her laugh.
"Haha it's your eyes" Jasmine said he looked at her in the eyes and made her blush and look down.
"what what is it?" Crawford said knowing he was making her blush.
"Stoop hahaha ok last question do I wear makeup?" She asked.
He looked at her face closely making her laugh. "No?" He asked still confused.
"Haha yep I don't" Jasmine said.
"Wow I thought you did for a moment most girls I meet wear make up" Crawford said.
"Ok guys so that's it if you guys liked this video give it a thumbs up I hope you guys will kept supporting us I still really love you guys you guys are amazing anyways we also are making a video on Crawfords channel so click his face or the link in the description remember to subscribe and I'll see you guys next time byeeee" Jasmine said kissing Crawfords cheek and turning the camera off.
"That was fun we should do my video at my house" Crawford said.
"sure why not? I'll take my laptop so I can edit this" Jasmine said.
She got her laptop and put it in her small back pack.
She went downstairs to the backyard.
"Hey I'm gonna go to Crawfs house" Jasmine said.
She watched as Brent played happily with Lucky.
"Ok Eva's coming over to help me train Lucky so have fun" Brent said.
Jasmine smiled and went back inside. She got her keys and phone and put them into her backpack.
"Ok let's go" Jasmine said.
She and Crawford got into his car.