Dreaming Pleasure {Harry Styles}

" Kiss me." He leanded in and gave me a kiss, but it was not an ordinary kiss you would get from an ordinary boy. No, it was.... different. "Harry, I know your hiding something, I can just feel it."I said suspisiously. He stared at me for a couple minutes, wondering what he should say.

"All I am going to say is that I am not your average boy you see on the street. I have a purpose why I came up here." " And what may that purpose be?" I said very fusturated. "Now Sarah, you wouldn't wan't to know everything at once, would you?" I sat there, staring into his eyes. I knew he didn't wan't me to know what he was, but I just had to know.

"Yes,Harry, I really wan't to know what you are. I wan't to know desperatly!" He sat there for a minute, looking like he was going to cry. I feel so bad. "I-I-I am a-a-" "Harry, it's okay, you don't have to say what you are, I'm so sorry. I pushed you to far! Whenever your ready, I promise I won't push you that hard ever again. Okay?" He had relief in his eyes. Why is he so scared of telling me what he is? Is he ashamed of what he is?" "O-okay." He smiled. I am so happy to see my Hazza happy. It makes me wan't to cry when he's sad.

"Harry, I need to tell you something." "Um, what?" "I-I'm pregnant"