Deadly

Harry's P.O.V.

         Did she just say what I thought she said. We only had sex once! How is this happening! I started mumbling thing that I made sure Sarah didn't here. I am SO stupid! I should have known this was going to happen! I have to do something! This can NOT be how she dies!  

                            "Hazza, you okay?" Sarah said. Oh, how I love it when she speaks. "Um, actually not. This is not good!" What's not good? Harry, what are you talking about?!"  I sat there for a minute, staring into her beautiful sea blue eyes, wondering how to say this in a calm and understanding way. " Sarah, you see, um, well, we are NOT supposed to get humans pregnant because..... bad things will happen." I just can't tell her what will happen, if I do, I'll start crying uncontrollably and I won't be able to stop. "Harry! tell me now! I don't care if I am being meen! I need to know!" 

          "You really wan't to know! Fine, I will tell you! Your going to die! All because of that stupid baby!" The baby wasn't stupid, it was dangerous."Harry, what's wrong with the baby?" "Everything!" I started crying. I couldn't bare to see my true love die! Sarah, so sweet and generous. She is the only reason I am still here. "I'm so sorry, I have to go." I said. I had to get away. I feel like shit!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Wait, Harry! Your not leaving me!" " No, Sarah, I'm not leaving you. I just need to think. I promise I will be back tonight." I can't believe I'm leaving here alone all night. Anything could happen. Stop it Harry! She will be fine! You worry to much. "Sarah, just go back to my house. I will be there in a bit" And with that, I left.

                              So sorry it took so long to update! I have been busy! Packing for Cedar Point! WOOOHOOOO! I haven't been there in two years! I hear they have new rides! Can't wait to ride them! I LOVE thriller rides! It is so my thing! And I PROMISE I will update faster! I am SO EXCITED! Hope you liked the chappie and remember to comment and vote! I got a lot of comments last chappie! :D