Taken

As I woke, I realised I wasn't at the house. I was somewhere else. Shit! I was kidnapped! Great.I can't even explain how scared I am. I don't like to show it though. Just then, my kidnapper walked in. " Did you sleep nice, sweetheart?" I just stared at him, blank minded. I didn't know what to say. I honestly didn't ever think that I would be in this situation. " Well,I see you are a feisty one. We'll see how " feisty " you are when I'm finished with you. He looked so familiar, like I've seen him somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I wasn't tied to anything, but I was to afraid to stand up. My stupidity got the best of me, and I asked "What are you going to do to me?" I was just so curious to know. "I'll show you" My eyes widened.

He then picked me up and brought me down stairs( atleast I thought it was down stairs). He then sat me down. " Stay here, or I'll rape you at the spot!" He yelled. That sent shivers down my spine. I then called Harry.

..........( the conversation was in the last chapter.)

As soon as I heard footsteps, I hung up the phone. " Miss me?" He said with a smirk on his face. I glanced down at at his right hand which was tucked behind his back but was still visible. I then saw the end of a knife. He was going to rape me at the spot, just like he said he wouldn't. Then again, you can't trust a murderer. "Sweetie, we can't start having fun until we make sure that you aren't pregnant." He then, in a flash, stabbed the knife into my stomach. Oh my gosh, I just lost my baby.

Sorry for such a short chapter! The next chapter will be much longer! I hope you guise like it! Sorry for not updating in a while. I wil try to update more frequently! Please vote and comment! Love you guise! I wouldn't be doing this without you guise! :)