The D****

I had to go think things out, so I'm going to my bud Louis house. I just can't tell her what I am!

_____________________________________Skipped to Louis house_____________________

You can do it, don't be afraid. I should be afraid. He must be so mad at me for not talking to him for two years. You know what, It doesn't matter. This is important. So I knocked Louis door. "Hel- Harry. What are you doing here?" " Louis, I need your help! I am so sad. I can't seem to tell her what I am! Can you please help me!? He stood there for a minute, wondering what he should. " Fine,but you owe me."

He led me inside and sat me on the sofa. Just as he was about to say something, Eleanor walked in. " Louis, we have to go. NOW!" " Ok,ok." He said, very frustrated that he did not get to talk to me." I guess I'll go then." I said. "Just remember, you have to tell her sometime. And if you don't......" I knew what he ment. I wasn't going to brake up with Sarah. I knew I had to tell her before something drastic happens! " Bye Louis. Thanks for the advice." And with that, I left.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. I was wondering when Harry was going to get home. Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, hoping it was Harry. But it wasn't. It was a tall and tan man. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was very creepy. " Who are you?" I stared at him for a minute, then he spoke." I'm your worst nightmare." My eyes widened. Then it all went black.

Harry's P.O.V.

I tried to call Sarah to let her know I was coming home, but she didn't pick up. I am getting kind of worried. I called her one more time and she still didn't pick up! Something is wrong! Then my phone rang.

"Hello, Sarah!" H-Harry. W-where are y-you?" " I am driving home! Ok, I NEED to tell you something!" Harry, n-not now!" " Sarah! Please! I don't wan't us to keep secrets! So I have to tell you! Please!" "F-fine Harry. P-please make it q-quick!" " Ok, this might sound weird, but I am a, um, are you sure you can handle it?" "HARRY!" " Fine! I am a demon!" I started to cry. I knew she couldn't love a demon. But for some reason, I love her so damn much! And I used to think, that demons couldn't love. But obviously , I was so wrong.

" Harry? Your a what!" "A demon." I whispered. " Harry, I will worry about that l-later! Use your demon powers and come save me!" The demon powers caught me off guard, but I wasn't going let that stop me! That damn guy, when I get my hands on him, he's going to wish that he never messed with her.