Toying With Me

I woke up chained to a bed; a bloody, old, disgusting bed. My rists felt sore from how tight the chains were. The memories came flashing back, the call, what Harry said he was. A demon. I lost (atlest I think) my baby. My demon baby. What was Harry going to think? Would he think that I'm a bad mother/ All of these questions, waiting to be anwered. More importantly, what was he going to do with me? I was snapped out of my thoughts when the devil stormed in.

                                                " Did you miss me?" I sat there, thinking of what to say. What to say, what to say. " Well, if you don't have anything to say, then lets gets started."  He walked over to his dresser and looked inside one of the drawers. He then pulled out a knife and turned, almost as if I could read his thoughts, was saying; you better get ready bitch. This sent shivers down my spine. Oh, god. I could see his anxioty to get started through his eyes. What was he going to do to me?

                                                           He walked over to me and said  " If you cooperate, it wont be as bad" .....  " Why are you so shy? Well, I know what will make you talk." He said with a grin on his face. I am trying so hard for him to not get the best of me. I don't want to do anything he wants me to do. I am scared, but I will try to keep it bottled up inside. He pulled up my shirt, a little farther than I would've liked. He then dug his knife into my skin. It felt horrific. I held in my cries of pain.  He then slid off my shirt all the way. He threw it on the ground, and continued what he was doing. He took his knife and put the tip on the middle of my stomach. He whispered in my ear very seductively, "Don't... scream." He said as he slit my stomach in half. I yelped in pain "  P-p-p-please s-s-s-stop!! " He smiled, then got off of me. 

                                                             " Hope you had fun." Then slammed the door. I was breathing heavily. I wanted to die, then and there, but I knew I wasn't going to die. Not yet. I was dripping with blood. It was all over my body. I looked down at my stomach to see how bad the cut was. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It was still deep. " Damn, that's going to leave a scar. " I hate scars, even though I have never had one. They are just not my thing. All the blood that I have been losing is not good for my health. God I wish that I would just die already, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

                                                                      Hey you guise! I hope you guise are still reading and are still the fans that I used to have! I am grateful to all the people who have still been here for me, even though I have not updated in a while. I am going to update Love Or Death right now. Do you guise still like this story, or should I delete it? What do you guise think? After all, you guise are my inspiration!