Author's Note

Hello friends!

Welcome to the new and improved My Brother's Best Friend! After 5 years, I have decided that I want to edit this story and fix the mistakes that people keep pointing out in the original. Also, I realize that the story for Isaac and Justin seems a bit rushed and in that it makes IFFHB a bit rushed as well and unrealistic. Because of this I have decided to add some scenes to the book to help the story flow more easily.

Please note!!!: The story now features Noah and Isaac in COLLEGE, not high school. Justin is now in his senior year of high school. I wanted to increase their ages cause I'm not so much into writing about high schoolers anymore.

So what can you expect in this rewritten version:

Fixed grammatical and spelling errors

Added scenes for Justin and Isaac

Added scenes between Stephan and Noah

An alternate ending

One last thing, I will be rewriting IFFHB since some of the changes in this book will change some things in that book but it will take me a few weeks since that book is longer so please be patient.

Thanks for the love and I hope you guys like the new version of MBBF!

*The rewritten version will feature Justin as 18 years old, Isaac and Noah as 20 years old and Stephan as 25 years old.

**Some names of secondary characters have been changed.

-MissCris