fifteen

Song/ Wildest Dreams: Taylor Swift

Running out to the front yard with Harry trailing behind me he pulled me into him catching me from behind. Erupting in laughs and squeals he began tickling me causing me to squirm in his grip on me.

Getting away I reached the little wooden swing that hung on the tree just in front of the cabin. Sitting down Harry then came up behind me pulling the ropes that held the plank of wood I sat on. Pulling me back Harry then ran from underneath me pulling off an underdog. Laughing while pumping to achieve a higher height I saw Harry watch me from the side smiling at me each time our eyes came in contact.

"Catch me!" I called laughing as I slid my bottom off the swing inch by inch then all at once.

Free falling in the short fall my hair flew upward until my body landed gracefully into Harry's arms. Causing a little grunt to erupt out of him he caught me spinning me around in his arms while I continued to laugh at the enjoyment I got out of all of this.

After running out of his arms he followed me into the thick forest while I ran with the fall breeze combing through my hair.  Keeping my eyes in front of me I looked behind to see Harry close behind with those dimples carved into his cheeks.

"Come on Styles!" I shouted towards him while keeping a good running pace.

Reaching the edge of the forest he caught me before we were met with the shore line of the lake. Taking in the beauty of the sun touching the glittering lake I took in deep breathes along with Harry.

"Race you in!" I challenged running again while stripping off various clothing items.

"You know how cold it is in there?" Harry called to me while I threw off my shirt and tugged my jeans off.

"I guess we will find out won't we?" I was stripped to my bra and panties at the edge of the lake.

"Your insane Rowan Cadwell!" Harry said while taking off his shirt and pulling down his jeans.

Touching the lake water with my foot I took small steps into the water as it then submerged me up to my shoulders. My hair floating around while Harry followed behind me. The water cold enough to take my breath away my breathing was rapid from the breath taking coldness.

"This is crazy!" Harry told me while we floated in the water, our bodies coming closer to each other.

"You know what else is?" Harry put his hand in my wet cheek running his thumb back and forth as I touched his cheek moving in close.

Touching my lips the cold became warm when our lips collided with each other. My eyes shut giving into the kiss at hand while out bodies touched each other. The waters temperature  not even bothering me at the moment when our lips finally touched each other. My heart quickened with the excitement of Harry's lips on mine.

Letting go of the kids we pulled away gazing into each other's eyes. I wanted to lean in and kiss him again, feel him in me but I didn't know whether to do so.

"That is." He finished giving me a smile while still holding onto the small of my back. Smiling back at him I leaned in once again while he did the same meeting each other trembling lips all over again.

+

"Do you ever miss England?" We laid in the bed together as I traced out his butterfly tattoo that was positioned in the middle of his chest.

"My home is here, I don't think I could ever go back." The sky was dark outside and the sound of wolves howling in the distance was heard.

"Why did you leave in the first place?" I tried one last time to see if he would open up to me.