Part 2(Untittled)12/5/15

~Present Time~

It's been a week since me and my family have move to Sunnyvale Court,Charlton. A full week of unloading, unpacking, and prepping the house. Today is my first day of school and I'm not looking forward to it, not one bit. If it is as half as bad as my old school I know I will have a miserable year.

Everyone at my old school always made fun of me cuz I'm 'mute'. I was either shoved into the lockers during passing periods, tripped while walking towards my desk during the beginning of class, or people will ask me questions when they know I will not answer. And the sad part is that my sister didn't even care, she just stayed in the sidelines, watching and cheering on with everyone else...

I'm snapped out of my pitty party when I hear a door behind me open and I instantly know it's Marie. I tense, her footsteps are slow and lazy but as the bus rounds the corner they speed up. I feel her step up next to me, then a sharp pain shoots up my arm as she yanks me to face her.

I know she inflicts pain to me only to get a reaction, just like mother, but I never give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry during their punishments. I've already lost everything as a child from them but they just want to take more of me, just like greedy little children.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know you, you don't know me. Got it!?" She sneers at me. I stare at her with an blank expression, hiding all the fear and pain. And the only acknowledgement that I give her is a nod. As soon as the bus pulls up in front of us she lets go and steps on like nothing ever happens.

As I step on to the bus I keep my head down with my hair shielding my face. I could feel there stares on me, leaving a blaze of fire trail across my body. I try to ignore it as I keep repeating my motto in my head.

Head down, keep walking.
Over and over again... Until I make it to the end of the bus and sit down by myself. I glance up from under my lashes and see that everyone went back to chatting with their friends leaving me once again forgotten. (A/N as the tittle of my new story The Forgotten) It stays like that for the whole bus ride, everyone ignoring me and me lost in my own head. We stop and I am snapped out of the thoughts by the sound of a males voice.

"Hey there beautiful what's your name?"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello birdies! Here's a new chappie for u guys hopefully it's at lease ok! And on my last authors note I realize my mistake, what I meant was that I'm writing a second fanfic called "The Forgotten" And hopefully you guys will check it out! Soooo bye!!!!
~ Jazz
Please comment,vote, or follow