The fight continues

~Recap~

"You motherfucker!" He screams thew clenched teeth. I walk to a tree and wait for him to get up. After a few minutes he's still on the ground. I lick my knife tasting his blood. He just stares at me.

"You know the first time I ever licked my knife clean was after I stabbed your son." I say grinning. He glares at me and gets to his feet. Growling I bare my teeth. I know he's planning something. 

~Recap end~

Still growling I watch his every move. I can still taste the blood. I can see that he's pissed, but his eyes keep looking behind me.

"Hey dumbass I'm over here!" I yell waving my hand in front of his face. To long. I dart from were I'm standing and crash into him throwing us both to the ground. I may not be strong, but I'm able to build up force whenever I run.

"Get the fuck off me!" He screams grabbing my wrist and throwing me at a tree.

"Holy fuck. Here I was thinking you'd never catch on on how to at least hurt me." Laughing I run around him so that he's near the tree's. My eyes glint with anger. All I can remember is their deaths. Not the Makara's. My friends. He killed them. He killed all but one. He didn't kill my moirail. Her symbol is the same as Sollux's. Knowing Highblood he would have loved to add her mustard blood to his rainbow walls.

"You'll pay for what you motherfucking did!" he screams launching himself at me clubs raised.

"WHAT I DID!?" I scream doing so he hits the ground. "YOU KILLED THEM ALL!"

"Killed who!?" He yells back clearly pissed.

"MY FRIENDS!" I scream he thinks his son killed Nuyuki, and I plan on keeping it like that. I promised her I would protect her. She's my friend after all