highbloods hive

~recap~
Having enough I take my knife and cut the part of my shirt thats caught off. "darting to the side I run into Dual Scar. Hissing I stab his hand as he tries to grab my wrist. As much as it pangs me to hurt him I'd rather not die at the hand of any of the purple, fuchsia, or indigo bloods.

"YOUR FUCKING DEAD!" Highblood screams knocking me out.

~recap end~

I wake up in a small cell. My horns scrape the ceiling creating and annoying sound so i settle for sitting on the floor. "HIGHBLOOD YOU FUCKING DICK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE!!"

"Nice to see you to" he was sitting on the floor outside my cell obviously waiting for me to wake up "I can't believe you tried to motherfucking attack me around so many trolls"

"Why the fuck wouldn't I?" I ask crossing my arms. "You seriously are going to keeping me in this motherfucking cell?"

"Yes I am," He stands up. "Can't have you going of and motherfucking killing all my guards."

"If I promise I won't attack your guard or you right now will you let me out?" I growl tapping my foot.

"Yes" He smiles.

"Fine I fucking promise you I won't attack or any off your staff right now," I huff. "Happy?"

He nods and unlocks the door. "Allow me to show you where you'll be staying."

"Wait I'm staying here?" I ask completely shocked.

"You are as fuck aren't leaving," He growls, leading me to a room right next to his.