Chapter seven - Mates

- Next Morning -

I awoke with the feeling of something lying on top of me and smiled while prying my eyes open to look at my little boy on top of me. Our groins joined and his head rested on my chest. Only when he moved did I notice that my hand had wandered into his boxers over night, covering one cheek of his butt.

I wasn't able to hold back and squeezed his ass, making him moan in his sleep and me nearly instantly semi-hard. He hummed and opened his eyes which where still heavy with sleep as well as covered in lust.

Before I could possibly regret it I firmly grabbed his hips and grinded against him making him moan louder and both of us getting hard. He was fully awake now and looked up at me confused, yet I was still able to sense the lust in him.

"What are you doing?" His voice was hoarse from sleep and I felt my erection throb for him to touch. Grinding against him again I smirked.

"You tell me." I mumbled this time placing both of my hands on his ass. "I like your ass, it's cute." I whispered in his ear making him shiver and he groaned lowly turning me on even more.

"Sey." He moaned when I nibbled on his earlobe starting to grind against me by himself as he only moaned louder and louder. "Hmm... Ahh..." His moaning was unbearably alluring yet I squeezed his ass and stopped him from moving teasing him a bit more. He whimpered slightly when I did so and I knew exactly how he felt since my own member was straining after just the same as his.

"S-Sey, please!" He looked at me with lust filled eyes still whimpering now and then. "Please what, Evey?" His cheeks were burning red and he buried his face in my chest refusing to answer. I growled slightly and bit his neck before licking it, repeating myself.

"What do you want, Evey?" I whispered with a lowered voice into his ear making him shudder once more. "Urgh. Don't stop. I want you to continue, please!"

I smiled, it felt good to know that I was able to make him beg like that. And I would definitely reward him. Without hesitation I flipped us over so that I was laying on top of him supported by one of my elbows.

I lifted his face and kissed him softly on the lips, I was going to back away, when my little boy suddenly intertwined his fingers with my hair to keep my head down and begged for entrance I didn't grant.

Instead I pushed against his mouth making his lips part and invaded his mouth. Moving my tongue against his aggressively which made him buck up into me. I stopped kissing him and groaned low.

Hell, wasn't I supposed to be the one doing the teasing? I could feel my little boy reaching down for his member and slapped his hand away instead placing it on my throbbing erection and grabbing his cock.

I looked down at Evan and began to pump him I didn't even have to ask for him go in a familiar pace. I growled slightly at the intense sensation and invaded his mouth again, exploring every little bit of the hole while quickening my pace to match his building up excitement. Soon I felt like I couldn't hold back any longer and growled when I gazed my thumb nail over his slit, making him moan loudly and spill over my hand.

He thightened his grip on my pen*s unintentionally and made me cum right after him, laying down just beside him and pulling him straight back into my arms while both of us were panting heavy from the orgasm before. When we had finally calmed down I felt how Evan tried to pull away from me and thightened my grib shooting him a questioning look.

Why would he want to get away from me? My confusion changed to worry when he refused to look me in the eyes. Had I been too rushed? Too forcing? Didn't he want to do such things to me? Didn't he feel anything toward me at all in the end?! Horrified by that thought I loosened my grip and Evan nearly instantly bolted up escaping into the bathroom.