Chapter Twenty-Five: Everything Will Be Okay Now, Right?

//SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING//

Toby and I ran around the house, trying to find the paperwork. "Where is it?!" he called from his gaming room. We had already been looking for half an hour.

"I told you to put it in the study!" I yelled back from the bedroom. We were trying to book a certain wedding designer who was always busy, and Toby lost the freaking papers for him. "Where did you take it, Toby?!"

"I put it on the kitchen counter to grab a drink but then you called me to the living room." he stomped into the bedroom, ranting, "to see something on TV and I forgot it in the kitchen because I AM EASILY DISTRACTED," he took a deep breath, "AND YOU DISTRACTED ME SO I DIDN'T LOSE IT YOU DID."

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "I didn't set it on the counter like an idiot!!"

"UGH," he threw his head back, marching out of the bedroom. "THIS IS SO FREAKING STUPID."

"You're stupid!"

"SHUT UP, VI."

"YOU'RE SO STUPID, TOBY!" I yelled. "FREAKING IDIOT, KEEP TRACK OF IMPORTANT THINGS!"

"I'M GOING TO HURT YOU."

"COME AT ME, BRO. I'LL GO ALL CREEPER ON YOU!"

He screamed and I screamed back, then we got into a contest to see who could scream louder until I heard him yell, "GOD DAMMIT I LOVE YOU VIOLET."

I chuckled to myself at how idiotic we were. We couldn't even have a proper fight. "I LOVE YOU TOO, BUSCUS."

//FIVE MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING//

We had booked the planner and we knew where we would be having the wedding, but I still needed a dress. "What about this one?" Marzia pulled something off a rack. I hadn't realized until now that Marzia was my only girl friend, and we had completely different tastes in clothing..

"Umm," I chuckled, "that's very.. frilly..."

"It would look perfect on you! NO THIS ONE!" she dropped the frilly dress to grab a very sparkly, lacy one... Oh, boy.

//FOUR MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING//

After picking out the perfect wedding dress, Toby and I were trying to decide where to honeymoon. "What about Italy?" he pointed to one of the hundreds of brochures we'd tossed across the living room coffee table.

"I've been there at least four time," I shook my head. "What about Canada? I don't think anyone ever goes there for a honeymoon, it would be unique!"

"Nobody goes there," he looked at me like I was an idiot, "because their biggest attraction is snow. I don't like cold. Next... OH. What about Rome?!"

"No," I sighed, leaning back against the couch. "What about somewhere in the U.S? Like Texas, or Colorado?"

"Lame," he disagreed. "I want to leave the country. "What about (HA IT'S A SURPRISE) ?"

"Perfect!" I shot up smiling. "I heard (   ) has really amazing (   )!!"

"I can't wait to go to (   ) to see the (  )!!" Toby exclaimed.

//THREE MONTHS UNTIL THE WEDDING//

"NO!" I stormed out of the kitchen. "WE ARE NOT EATING SPAGHETTI AGAIN! WE EAT IT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!"

"Because it's good!" Toby whined.

"Ugh, you are so boring!" I plopped face down onto the couch. "MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN DINNER."

"FINE. I'LL MAKE MY DINNER AND JUST MY DINNER," he stomped into the kitchen.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR CRAPPY DINNER ANYWAY," I shouted. It was probably just the stress of the wedding, but every single little thing about Toby was starting to piss me off.

//Toby's POV//

"Freaking Violet," I grumbled, grabbing a pot and noodles. "Saying spaghetti is boring. Spaghetti is a perfectly normal and delicous dinner! Ugh," I shook my head, filling the pot with water. Maybe it was just stress from planning the wedding, but Violet really pissed me off sometimes.