Chp 42 : Hell, Yes! (Part 1)

No one POV

Months after..

"GRADUATION DAYYYYY!! Yeheeett!! I've finished high school!! Oh Mai Gawd!!" Ana cover her ears with her palms. Nad was being very noisy. And yeah, quite embarrassing since there's so many people here. Its graduation day and of course, everyone is here.

She glared at Nad with that 'I will kill you' kind of glare. "Nad, could you please slow down? You're embarrassing!" She hissed but well, Nad is being Nad so yeah, she won't.

Nad looked at Ana blankly before grinning widely and run to her, hugging the poor girl tightly. "I LOVE YOU TOO, ANA!!" She screamed. Ana face palmed. This girl, can't be stop.

Ana turned around and smile when she saw his future husband walking towards her and Nad with BTS towing from behind. "Hey, Baby." "Hey Oppa." Jin gives Ana a kiss, making Ana giggled while the others cringed in disgust. Well, basically they were just jealous since they didn't have girlfriends. LOLXD.

"Taehyung, go get your girlfriend, now!" Ana said as soon as she saw Taehyung. Taehyung looked around to find Nad and smiled when he found her not too far from them. "Okay." He said and walked away towards Nad. She looks a little sad. Well, maybe because it's been months since the last time she chat and meet Byun Joon hyung.

I went closer to her. "Yo, Little Mon." Nad laughed before turning her body to Taehyung. "Yo? So funny, Tae." She giggled cutely-to Taehyung's perspective and give Taehyung a surprise peck on his cheek just because she's so happy that day.

Taehyung was taken aback but then, he grinned widely at the simple peck. He grabbed Nad's hand and simply put his arms around her petite body. "You're being SUPER HYPER ACTIVE today, you knew it right?"

Nad blink. One. Two. And then she shook her head. Its actually really cute but since Nad hate to be call cute, so Taehyung will keep it only for himself.

But being a Taehyung, he can't keep it for himself. "You're also being very cute.." "WHAT?!" She pushed Taehyung away. "I am absolutely not cute!" She pointed her small finger at Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung chuckled and took her hands in his. She didn't budge and she accepted it with a warm heart and with a smile on her pretty face. "Okay, Little Mon. Whatever you say. Now, can we go and have our party?"

Nad rolled her eyes. "The party will be tonight, Tae." Taehyung grinned . Yes, the party will be held tonight. And all of them will be there, everyone. Mom, omma, Taehyung himself, Nad, Ana, Jin, all BTS members, their parents. All of them. But, Taehyung isn't sure about Byun Joon. Nad didn't tell him anything about Byun Joon, so he guess that Byun Joon must have been really busy.

BUT! They have time before tonight, why don't they go out? I mean, they're couple. Who cares where they go and blabla.. Taehyung smiled at Nad, knowing she was just blank. "I know that. I mean, just the two of us?"

Nad hummed while thinking about the idea Taehyung gave. "I.. " Taehyung chuckled was heard. He keep her hands on his pocket. (Very sweet, Taehyung) and smiled. "No, don't think, let's just go together, eo?"

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang. He looked at the screen, a frown visible on his forehead but then, a smile followed after. He looked at Nad. "Important call." He said. Nad nodded and Taehyung went away after that.

"Will you go to the orphan? They knew about your graduation day.." Nad turned around and smile when she saw Ana behind her. This girl will get married soon. Well, soon enough but yeah, she's excited.